Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ps
Ginger beer is the right name for a Brighton fan

ho ho ho you certainly are a joker.

Shouldn't you be on a Liverpool forum by now acting all tought........or are those scallys a bit scarier than us gay boys?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Real North London Arsenal fans must be well hacked off with all the plastic pricks that make up their UK-wide fan base.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013

Shouldn't you be on a Liverpool forum by now acting all tought........or are those scallys a bit scarier than us gay boys?

Talking of bad fish ( who calls themselves that ) something smells in here , zlooks like I've caught a rotten one

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Talking of bad fish ( who calls themselves that ) something smells in here , zlooks like I've caught a rotten one

Brilliant!! you really are on a roll.

Comedy top boy of London strikes again!

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013

Oh ye who knows nothing I happen to be married to a scouser oh maybe that's why I'm do sharp

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well in all my years i have not realised that Arsenal had a firm. Obviously Chelsea, West Ham, Millwall etc, but not Arsenal really.
I seem to remember one of the Arsenal supporters said that 10,000 fans were coming down....thousands without tickets etc....never heard or saw of them either.
It's amazing what tricks the mind can play eh.

Must be very upsetting for those scary Arsenal hoolies when even though they have the biggest and best firm in London West Ham and Chelsea get all the fame, and books and films and reputation. Still [MENTION=26758]the herd[/MENTION] is/are very good at taking the piss out of peoples usernames on an internet forum. This guy needs [MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION] to teach him a lesson on how real Holligans behave.

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Must be very upsetting for those scary Arsenal hoolies when even though they have the biggest and best firm in London West Ham and Chelsea get all the fame, and books and films and reputation. Still @ the herd is/are very good at taking the piss out of peoples usernames on an internet forum. This guy needs [MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION] to teach him a lesson on how real Holligans behave.
Ahhhhhh that smell has come back . I didn't realise you had to bring a book out to have a firm . Dam I had better get writing then maybe the herd will get some respect . So many stories to out in where shall I start !!!! I know shst about when Arsenal cleared out the home at Brigjton and the riot squad were called in to contain the invasion . Easy easy easy

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"I'm do sharp" :lolol:
You certainly are....about as sharp as a bowling ball eh. :lolol:

By the way, thanks for the entertainment.... priceless.

Great laugh just before heading off to work. This guys is a classic. Question is does he think he's a joker or a joke?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ahhhhhh that smell has come back . I didn't realise you had to bring a book out to have a firm . Dam I had better get writing then maybe the herd will get some respect . So many stories to out in where shall I start !!!! I know shst about when Arsenal cleared out the home at Brigjton and the riot squad were called in to contain the invasion . Easy easy easy

I can see why you haven't got a book out.

Maybe you could tell your tough stories in comic form.

We are all very impressed you know.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

What????.......:smokin::smokin: is it guess the post time....... jeeeeeez

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Presumably the prepubescent 'the herd' is from either Swindon, Reading, or maybe he's a 'Partridge Green Red'

"Oh tell me who to support please!" (courtesy of Monty Python)

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Why is it soooo easy I think I might have to go to big club called Crystal Palace they might post a bigger challenge ( no pun intended) and will probably have bigger fish to catch

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Presumably the prepubescent 'the herd' is from either Swindon, Reading, or maybe he's a 'Partridge Green Red'

"Oh tell me who to support please!" (courtesy of Monty Python)

Pooh you really are a cheeky monkey mr monkey plop plop Christ got two for one then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports