Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well in all my years i have not realised that Arsenal had a firm. Obviously Chelsea, West Ham, Millwall etc, but not Arsenal really.

Me neither, I lived in bloody Camden / Islington for ten years and never heard of Arsenal giving any back, I have seen firms come down and take the piss including Man City & Portsmouth a few years back. All the pubs along Holloway road like the famous cock, The Bailey & The Herbert Chapman were full of Islington indie boy wanna be hoolies all looking good and playing on the latest mobiles and iphones & they call us gay

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Cue the school playground shouts - BUNDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
punch-580x385.jpeg

Bushy got the first punch in

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I gave you my no as well and what did you do nothing lol I'm a joker am I

What do you do herd go on every football clubs fans web site you play in the year, and play the big man over the internet ?

No one on here or on the internet gives a shit about you or how hard you think you are.

All this pm me this and pm message me that, do you think people are scared or impressed ?

Do us all a favour and just go on Tottenham message board will you, we have bigger fish to fry than Plastic boring Arsenal fans which is why Mr Herd you are a feckin Joker.

Dec 29, 2011
[MENTION=26758]the herd[/MENTION], you seem to have reeled in a few. Can you answer me this, why do your fans not sing? For one of the 'biggest teams in the country' your away support is piss poor. I guess you wouldn't know that though, seeing as you haven't actually been to any games :facepalm:

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
[MENTION=26758]the herd[/MENTION], you seem to have reeled in a few. Can you answer me this, why do your fans not sing? For one of the 'biggest teams in the country' your away support is piss poor. I guess you wouldn't know that though, seeing as you haven't actually been to any games :facepalm:

A few, i think a lot and anotherone on the hook. No that's right I just talk I don't go lol. Probably been to more games than you have posted on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports