Arrogance of Arsenal plastics

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
This thread should be called arrogant Brighton fans instead. Christ, you are one bunch of smug, patronising ***** on here. EIE is right, your probably a bunch of liberal cock munching teachers and social workers. The types that keep patting each other on the back ( or being Brighton, patting each others cocks) and telling each other your right and of a superior intellect. Well you dumb *****, I'm not Steve and ur moderator can confirm completely different ip addresses. If any of you leave the safety of you home, or the Blue Oyster Bar this weekend please do come and discuss your opinions to any of our faces this weekend because we would love to hear them. You can even do it during the game in local pubs because there are large numbers of us coming down without tickets. Queue barrage of abuse from the sorts of mugs that kept leaving Baby P at the mercy of his household!

:lolol: You've got to admire the lad's creativity. Can everyone promise they won't pat me on the cock if I spell all the words in this post correctly? In fact, er...brigthon v arsnal. There. Phew. My cock will remain a no-pat zone to you all benders thanks very much.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This thread should be called arrogant Brighton fans instead. Christ, you are one bunch of smug, patronising ***** on here. EIE is right, your probably a bunch of liberal cock munching teachers and social workers. The types that keep patting each other on the back ( or being Brighton, patting each others cocks) and telling each other your right and of a superior intellect. Well you dumb *****, I'm not Steve and ur moderator can confirm completely different ip addresses. If any of you leave the safety of you home, or the Blue Oyster Bar this weekend please do come and discuss your opinions to any of our faces this weekend because we would love to hear them. You can even do it during the game in local pubs because there are large numbers of us coming down without tickets. Queue barrage of abuse from the sorts of mugs that kept leaving Baby P at the mercy of his household!

I have read some idiotic comments on this board but you sir have raised the bar.

Please write more stuff you chaps are very entertaining. If this is the caliber of moron in the premier league then I can't wait to get there.They really do have the best of everything.

Can we play you every week?....... Can we play you?.......can we play you?............. Can we play you every week?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Hmm, you sound dishy

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear. :rolleyes:

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
i wont apologise for the comments put down by my Arsenal colleague but i will say i have only come on here for some banter and see how the other arf live. As i have stated before good and bad can be found in all clubs along with the good the bad and the ugly. I have always been given respect where i have gone probably because im getting on a bit now, but i cn also dish it out when the going gets tough.
Enjoy the games lads those that are going and remember dont always believe what you read or hear from at work etc when chatting to some Arsenal fans giving it large. The majority of us are no different than you passionate about our club and what goes on at it.
EIE

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
What liberties would they be ? If they're anything like the ones you lot tried to take with us(chelsea) on wembley way after the semi final 4 years ago then the brighton boys will iron you out a bit sharpish, tossers like you picking on fans with kids etc and coming well unstuck when you got fronted by people who DID want to know.
aahhh the Chav who thinks his a lad :yawn: they were not liberties we happened to have the bar called the Silverspoon and some of your so called boys decided to go past that way giving it large as usual and they got slapped. But no doubt you will have a different version as Chavs always do. especially ones that say they were there and were not.

fantasticFan.jpg

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
aahhh the Chav who thinks his a lad :yawn: they were not liberties we happened to have the bar called the Silverspoon and some of your so called boys decided to go past that way giving it large as usual and they got slapped. But no doubt you will have a different version as Chavs always do. especially ones that say they were there and were not.
I dont know anything about that, i was there with my boy, as i said , i was talking about incidents on wembley way, where so called hard men from arsenal were picking on fans with kids etc but melted completely when fronted by people who DID want to know, and in the days when i did want to know, Arsenal were a joke firm, and we walked and drunk around highbury and upper street like we owned it, i'll be doing that at the next arsenal away if i can get a ticket, because from what i can see, and judging by your illiterate ramblings, you're STILL a joke firm.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
i wont apologise for the comments put down by my Arsenal colleague but i will say i have only come on here for some banter and see how the other arf live. As i have stated before good and bad can be found in all clubs along with the good the bad and the ugly. I have always been given respect where i have gone probably because im getting on a bit now, but i cn also dish it out when the going gets tough.
Enjoy the games lads those that are going and remember dont always believe what you read or hear from at work etc when chatting to some Arsenal fans giving it large. The majority of us are no different than you passionate about our club and what goes on at it.
EIE

Well said mate. Far too much ego stroking nonsense in this thread.

Enjoy the game and Brighton.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Who the f*** are Arsenal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports