Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Armando Broja

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Chelsea striker we have been linked for the last 3 windows, albeit not strongly.

However he is now strongly linked as a player of interest in the Caceido deal.

Chelsea have now triggered the €35m release clause of Villarreal striker Nicolas Jackson with the deal thought to be completed in the coming days.

It is reported he is a potential Broja replacement, Broja is highly rated by Chelsea and signed a new 6 year deal last season, before sustaining a long term injury.

It is also worth noting that Jackson and Caceido have the same agent.

Thoughts?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
In a staggering turn of events, Shirley we need centre backs not centre forwards.
I wonder if it may been Undav is off, leaving Ferguson, Broja, Welbeck.
Or Undav stays and RDZ uses two strikers as he did several times last season. Therefore having 4 would be needed

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We have Ferguson, Undav and Welbeck, we don’t need another centre forward IMO. We need a left sided centre back and a right back

Tell Chelsea that is the Caicedo deal doesn’t include Colwill there is no further discussion to be had. End of deals off we all move on.
And if Robert and Moises go to Chelsea, we’ll need a new keeper and defensive midfielder also.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More than happy with this lot playing up front:
Fergsuon
Welbeck
Undav
Joao Pedro
Enciso

Almost the last position we need to recruit for.

I’m out.
Sarmiento and Buonanotte are no strangers to wandering into the penalty area, if needed.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Broja at Southampton was criticised for being a passenger who wasn’t very involved in buildup, just got on the end of the crosses and a fast runner to score. I’m also not sure I’ve seen him demonstrate particular technical qualities required of an RDZ team.

He’ll probably end up at someone like Burnley.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Personally rather we picked up Maitland - Niles on a free. Can play full back and wing back both sides, pacey good skills just needs a good coach and a chance and we've an excellent coach
No better than we already have IMO. Been released by Arsenal for a reason.

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Kelleher would be a great signing from Liverpool. Straight transfer or a loan and buy option. Assuming Bobby is offski !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here