Argus : Loan striker 'before Reading'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
Kerry Mayo ‏@kerrymayo3 9m

FYI tomorrow never comes! Hehe Sorry, I couldn't resist, I'm easily entertained. #iLoveFishing #lotsofbites
Details

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Idiot, but as pathetic as he is, he's still a better comedian than he was a left-back.Genuine retard.

Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Sad. Former player looking for some sort of validation in his after life with cheap shallow fishing attempt.

But also shame on us NSCers falling for it too.

Meanwhile more importantly there is still every chance we will do some real business in the loan window.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
For all we know, there may well be a signing tomorrow but I highly doubt Mayo or any other ex players would be privy to any sort of info anyway...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why the hell do any of u EVER listen to Mayo?!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I thought it was quite funny!

Well we know it won't be Guidetti coming here, appears he's going to Trabzonspor on loan

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
whatever loan business we do surely wont be before next Friday as we want the maximum benefit from the 93 day loan period ending with Middlesboro on 14th December.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
whatever loan business we do surely wont be before next Friday as we want the maximum benefit from the 93 day loan period ending with Middlesboro on 14th December.

I can understand you reasoning but would they then feature in the Reading game 36 hours later. I would say much better to be early to give them the chance to train with the players.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can understand you reasoning but would they then feature in the Reading game 36 hours later. I would say much better to be early to give them the chance to train with the players.

If the loan was all agreed with club and player could he not train with us from today and then the deal be signed in time for Reading. All it needs is a little trust between the 2 clubs and the player, who will. obviously agree

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
How much longer must we wait for our loan striker? I wish we'd just get on with it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought it was quite funny!

Well we know it won't be Guidetti coming here, appears he's going to Trabzonspor on loan

I saw that but how is that even possible ? Does the main transfer window not apply in Turkey? Or does it have different dates ?

The loan window clearly isn't relevant as that is only for English football league clubs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports