Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you watching the Albion game tonight?

Are you watching the Albion tonight?

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I will definitely watch, but really hope to see one or two new players, such as Caicedo or the Polish full-back I can't spell

Potter's not one to take chances of that magnitude - unless of course the player's form has already been franked by a properly qualified national team manager. Only then might he just about feel confident enough in his own mediocre abilities to give the player a bit of a run-out

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Potter's not one to take chances of that magnitude - unless of course the player's form has already been franked by a properly qualified national team manager. Only then might he just about feel confident enough in his own mediocre abilities to give the player a bit of a run-out

I disagree. Sanchez was selected before Spain called him up.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
£60 per year but you don't have to mess around with streams, plus you get TV from many countries and a full Sky package..

Plenty here on NSC have signed up the last couple of years and none have made public any complaints.

I joined this "IPTV club" last September

Generally very happy with my ~12,000 IPTV global channels for £5 per month [£60 p/a] - my only whinge is that these are not [easily] recordable so you have to sit and watch live [inc adverts].
Much preferred my old Virgin/Sky box that I could record on freeze live action.
But the difference between £133 per month and £5 means my cloth has been cut and its a case of watch it live or MotD.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be driving so will put it on the wireless in the old jalopy.

Stumpy Tim

What a load of nonsense. I don't remember an Albion manager giving youth a go like Potter does, apart from Wilkins. Doing it in the Premier League is very brave

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I disagree. Sanchez was selected before Spain called him up.

And Alzate before Columbia called him up , Jayson Molumby before the Republic of Ireland called him up . I can definitely see a couple of surprises tonight given the state of available players .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nope. Don't pay for Sky Sports, and don't risk dodgy streams. Anyway, we nearly always lose when I watch, and TBH I quite enjoy listening to the commentary and following it on here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I voted yes but that's no longer strictly accurate. But it may become accurate again if watch the highlights later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here