Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Albion] Are you watching the Albion game tonight?

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Are you watching the Albion tonight?

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Lost to the vultures
Jul 6, 2003
I will definitely watch, but really hope to see one or two new players, such as Caicedo or the Polish full-back I can't spell

Potter's not one to take chances of that magnitude - unless of course the player's form has already been franked by a properly qualified national team manager. Only then might he just about feel confident enough in his own mediocre abilities to give the player a bit of a run-out

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
£60 per year but you don't have to mess around with streams, plus you get TV from many countries and a full Sky package..

Plenty here on NSC have signed up the last couple of years and none have made public any complaints.

I joined this "IPTV club" last September

Generally very happy with my ~12,000 IPTV global channels for £5 per month [£60 p/a] - my only whinge is that these are not [easily] recordable so you have to sit and watch live [inc adverts].
Much preferred my old Virgin/Sky box that I could record on freeze live action.
But the difference between £133 per month and £5 means my cloth has been cut and its a case of watch it live or MotD.

Potter's not one to take chances of that magnitude - unless of course the player's form has already been franked by a properly qualified national team manager. Only then might he just about feel confident enough in his own mediocre abilities to give the player a bit of a run-out

What a load of nonsense. I don't remember an Albion manager giving youth a go like Potter does, apart from Wilkins. Doing it in the Premier League is very brave

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I disagree. Sanchez was selected before Spain called him up.

And Alzate before Columbia called him up , Jayson Molumby before the Republic of Ireland called him up . I can definitely see a couple of surprises tonight given the state of available players .

GT49er

Members
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nope. Don't pay for Sky Sports, and don't risk dodgy streams. Anyway, we nearly always lose when I watch, and TBH I quite enjoy listening to the commentary and following it on here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills