Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I can't believe Andrew Neil has just started the next programme with the words "And here is our very own chocolate biscuit and custard cream" when introducing Michael Portillo (white) and that annoying Diane bint (black) :lolol:

I would have thought that Cream Puff would be more like it.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
This has to be one of the TV events of there year surely ?. I am tired but will not miss this. I agree with the decision to let the BNP on as to disallow an elected party is no better than some of those islamic states who despise free speech but I will love to see Griffin exposed and owned for the racist BASTARD that he undoubtedly is.

For once, I totally agree with you, sir! Now, back to the film debates!!!! :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fair dues to her though, she was very open about it and the reason she did it. For her to some out and say she was worried about the performance of black children in her area at school was actually very brave.

She does annoy me though.

However valid her points were/are about black kids in state education, and I have black kids in school myself who happen to be quite useful at sports btw, you don't change the system by opting out of it because you have the money to do so. Especially considering where her income comes from.

I can't stand the woman I'm afraid.

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
lets be honest theres too much immigration and thats why people have and will carry on voting BNP until other parties start to listen. end of

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Why did the UAF protest at this programme when all it was, was a bash Griffin exercise. Thought Griffin looked nervous but did well under the circumstances.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
lets be honest theres too much immigration and thats why people have and will carry on voting BNP until other parties start to listen. end of

The BNP have used the immigration issue as a smokescreen for their fundamental policies and beliefs based SOLELY on racism.
They are anti-immigration because they are a bunch of racists NOT because they have any real answers to the problems it (immigration) is perceived to have caused.

Incidentally, felt everyone missed a trick tonight- bit schoolyard bullying rather than considered debate. Griffin still looked like a **** though.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The BNP have used the immigration issue as a smokescreen for their fundamental policies and beliefs based SOLELY on racism.
They are anti-immigration because they are a bunch of racists NOT because they have any real answers to the problems it (immigration) is perceived to have caused.

Incidentally, felt everyone missed a trick tonight- bit schoolyard bullying rather than considered debate. Griffin still looked like a **** though.

So you don't think immigration is a problem then. Do you think we should have a no borders policy?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I haven't given any personal opinion on immigration, i've simply said that, in terms of the BNP, people shouldn't be fooled by the immigration issue.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
However valid her points were/are about black kids in state education, and I have black kids in school myself who happen to be quite useful at sports btw, you don't change the system by opting out of it because you have the money to do so. Especially considering where her income comes from.

I can't stand the woman I'm afraid.

I don't disagree with you at all on that.

She is very very annoying, but I was making the point that her circumstances for doing it were quite different than Tony Blair's for instance.

I thought she was brave to do it, but wrong if you want my opinion.

I do respect her highlighting some of the problems though. She's spoke in an honest way about the problems in London with some young black males, their education, behaivour etc..

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Now,Clapham has hit the nail on the head,you which ever way you look at this the BNP have won,it was effectley 5-v-1 with the liberal educated elite having a go,WHICH TOTALLY MISSES THE POINT.

I don't have a child, but if I did I wouldn't want them getting taught about gays at 6 years old. It is repulsive, so why harrass the guy for saying it? Because it's not PC.
My kids knew about gays a long time before they reached the age of six. They were curious about the two guys who lived next door and there was no reason to deny them an explanation.

Besides which ... they liked our neighbours and enjoyed their company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here