Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looked to see if there was another parallel thread running on QT toniight. I thought there would be more of NSC's BNP supporters on whilst the program was on? Were you all in bed or watching something else?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Player Ratings:
Straw 4/10
Griffin 5/10
Warsi 5/10
Huhne 7/10
Greer 1/10
Murray 1/10

:laugh:

Straw 2/10
Griffin 2/10
Warsi 7/10
Huhne 6/10
Greer 4/10
Dimbelby 4/10
Audience 1/10

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Just looked to see if there was another parallel thread running on QT toniight. I thought there would be more of NSC's BNP supporters on whilst the program was on? Were you all in bed or watching something else?

Who may they be, then?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
apart from one about the iraq war, which points? it really is poor all round but dont delude yourself for a minute that Griffin is making any good points.

He did make a decent point about Islam treating women as second class citizens. However, I am (pretty sure) he was claiming Islam was a 'wicked and vicious' faith, whereas there are varying degrees of Islam.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I can't believe Andrew Neil has just started the next programme with the words "And here is our very own chocolate biscuit and custard cream" when introducing Michael Portillo (white) and that annoying Diane bint (black) :lolol:

i guess that just shows a more grown up yet relaxed programme that can deal with issues properly (best politics program on TV), and it went straight past me untill you point it out.

I can't believe Andrew Neil has just started the next programme with the words "And here is our very own chocolate biscuit and custard cream" when introducing Michael Portillo (white) and that annoying Diane bint (black) :lolol:

I thought I'd misheard, he really did say that, didn't he ? Anyway now we have Alan Davies views on politics and I think after that the Teletubbies will be discussing the relative merits of anarchosyndicalism in pre war eastern european feudal societies.

BBC dumbing down ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...and it isn't as if all other World religions have an unblemished record when it comes to the treament of women.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He did make a decent point about Islam treating women as second class citizens. However, I am (pretty sure) he was claiming Islam was a 'wicked and vicious' faith, whereas there are varying degrees of Islam.

Trust you to totally ignore his reference to Islamic views on usury.

Typical Tory... sorry... I mean Conservative. :wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Straw 4 (Cardboard Cutout 20 mins)
Griffin 3
Huhne 5
Warsi 8 * Star Player
Greer 8
Audience 4
Dimbleby 6

Thought Dimbleby went easy on him ...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
i guess that just shows a more grown up yet relaxed programme that can deal with issues properly (best politics program on TV), and it went straight past me untill you point it out.

Diane Abbott talking about the Labour party neglecting it's working class roots. :lol:

What private school was it you sent your kids to again Diane ? :nono: How very New Labour of you.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I thought I'd misheard, he really did say that, didn't he ? Anyway now we have Alan Davies views on politics and I think after that the Teletubbies will be discussing the relative merits of anarchosyndicalism in pre war eastern european feudal societies.

BBC dumbing down ?

Not sure if you watch this programme very often but that's how it works. I actually thought Alan Davies knew exactly what he was talking about.

I don't find him particularly funny, but he's actually very intelligent. If non politicians aren't allowed to discuss politics we might as well all give up.

( They do have some shockers on here sometimes though... )

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Diane Abbott talking about the Labour party neglecting it's working class roots. :lol:

What private school was it you sent your kids to again Diane ? :nono: How very New Labour of you.

Fair dues to her though, she was very open about it and the reason she did it. For her to some out and say she was worried about the performance of black children in her area at school was actually very brave.

She does annoy me though.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I didn't catch that. What did he say?

I am actually an eco-nazi and intend to vote Green. :bounce:

I haven't a clue what he said, I was too busy jeering and eating popcorn I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here