Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well it was pretty clear he was in Boyzone and died a few weeks ago by natural causes at a very youn age.

Oh yeah, I heard about what happened to him. Very, very sad. Just didn't know why he was on the front pages of the paper...(And I still don't).

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Tory girl with big pair of bangers sends another one up Griffins tail-pipe. Good on yer girl.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh yeah, I heard about what happened to him. Very, very sad. Just didn't know why he was on the front pages of the paper...(And I still don't).

Probably a time of national mourning or Louis Walsh on X Factor

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

One of the two biggest british boybands in the 90s, recently reformed. His place in the front pages was extended by an article by the daily mail suggesting his death was because he is gay, and the backlash the article caused (more complaints in one weekend than in the previous 5 years combined)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
did Griffin, for the second time tonight, just refer to defending the "English people"... but doesnt he the represent the British?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
4 posts - no answer to my question, does this mean I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue who's been on the front pages of the papers for 5 days?

Quite sensibly I'd imagine a number of people have you on their ignore list.

Just a thought.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Load of crap really, very poor BBC

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Also, very unfair the audience has blatantly been packed with blacks/asians/gays. The whole thing leaves a very nasty aftertaste I think. It's been a bit of a witch hunt. I don't agree with everything Nick Griffin says but I do think he makes the odd good point. For example, just a minute ago he was saying teaching homosexuality/sex to primary school kids was repulsive. And what are the audience doing? Tutting, murmuring and shouting "disgrace." I guarantee you if Jack Straw had said that noone would have batted an eyelid. I don't have a child, but if I did I wouldn't want them getting taught about gays at 6 years old. It is repulsive, so why harrass the guy for saying it? Because it's not PC.

He actually said any sex education to primary school kids

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
One of the two biggest british boybands in the 90s, recently reformed. His place in the front pages was extended by an article by the daily mail suggesting his death was because he is gay, and the backlash the article caused (more complaints in one weekend than in the previous 5 years combined)

Ahh, that would explain it then!:thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
take a look at the audiance hardly a fair reflection of britain is it if theres only 4% ethnics in the country. waste of time nick sounded like a twat as did straw as did they all. bed time

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Player Ratings:
Straw 3/10
Griffin 5/10
Warsi 9/10
Huhne 5/10
Greer 8/10

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Also, very unfair the audience has blatantly been packed with blacks/asians/gays. The whole thing leaves a very nasty aftertaste I think. It's been a bit of a witch hunt. I don't agree with everything Nick Griffin says but I do think he makes the odd good point. For example, just a minute ago he was saying teaching homosexuality/sex to primary school kids was repulsive. And what are the audience doing? Tutting, murmuring and shouting "disgrace." I guarantee you if Jack Straw had said that noone would have batted an eyelid. I don't have a child, but if I did I wouldn't want them getting taught about gays at 6 years old. It is repulsive, so why harrass the guy for saying it? Because it's not PC.

The audience was picked ages ago, before they knew he was on.

I wouldn't want to see Griffin near any kids either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here