Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you watching Question Time tonight ?.

Are you watching question time tonight ?.

• Yes

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • I have to wash my hair

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I will be in bed

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Huhne and Straw are useless, the Tory and Bonnie Greer are far more on it than either of them.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Get away from the hyperbole for a minute and consider the fact that Sayeeda Warsi is packing a fair old pair of sweater puppies tonight.

In fact, I don't think I've seen a more impressive rack on a Baroness before?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What does Griffin think about Boyzone?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Straw really is have a bad day

oh... and moved on from probably the best question from the audience :O

its been the best thing about it for me watching the cnt. bollocks to griffin and the hysteria, its been brilliant just for straw regressing to being 15 again.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is like getting kirk cameron on and showing him all the evidence of evolution. He's not going to change his mind and neither will the creationists.

People who support the BNP aren't going to change their mind because of this show.

Likewise the vast majority of us will not be tempted to go near him or his party with a barge pole!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sayeeda Warsi is criticised for actually answering a question...!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Likewise the vast majority of us will not be tempted to go near him or his party with a barge pole!

Indeed. It just seemed there was an attitude on here of "let him on and he'll embarrass himself, and the party will collapse in on itself..." and that isn't going to happen.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is Griffin a Boyzone fan?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Good point however the other political parties have hardly endeared themselves tonight.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't think Nick Griffin's come over too badly. Ok, he's made an idiot of himself a couple of times - but what politician on this show doesn't? I think the audience and panel have been pretty sad just trying to slag him off without arguing any of his points.

Agree completely.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
4 posts - no answer to my question, does this mean I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue who's been on the front pages of the papers for 5 days?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Being a lesbian must be a little demoralising. You always seem to be an afterthought. ""And in today's world where gays can- gays and lesbians, can..."

"I support gays... and lesbians"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well it was pretty clear he was in Boyzone and died a few weeks ago by natural causes at a very youn age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here