Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you team cop or team student?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No its the "I don't act like a **** in public and nobody has ever done anything to me" thing.

Works a treat for people of all persuasions.[/

Yes, but that is down to who's deciding who's being a ****. Copper knocking a civilians tooth out for not wanting to be herded into a corner like a ****ing cow for merely exercising their right to peaceful protest. Lordy, the ****ing Aussies. Morons.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yes, but that is down to who's deciding who's being a ****. Copper knocking a civilians tooth out for not wanting to be herded into a corner like a ****ing cow for merely exercising their right to peaceful protest. Lordy, the ****ing Aussies. Morons.

I assume none of the others protesting were struck because they hadn't tried to jump over barriers?

Anyone with half a brain knows why barriers are set up for.

You really are a terrible bigot. Did you get it from your parents? Apparently its a learned thing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
William Horner would NOT stand in the corner.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I assume none of the others protesting were struck because they hadn't tried to jump over barriers?

You really are a terrible bigot. Did you get it from your parents? Apparently its a learned thing.

I got it from the loud mouthed, over opinionated, poorly informed, freeloading, ill educated, beer soaked shit for brains white male Australians I've met the world over. You do nothing to dispel this image. A good day to you.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The police officer abused his power and assaulted the student. Sure he was acting up and being a bit of a dick, but it isnt an excuse for a police officer to assault someone.

Luckily they were wearing a sound recorder, something more police along with a bodycam, should be wearing as then it gives first hand evidence on how the officer has acted and evidence to prove whether they are guilty or not.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Team cop. If protestors stood there peacefully and didnt act like complete entitled ***** of human beings nothing would happen to them.

Police are only human like the rest of us, dealing with the trash of society makes peoples outlooks and attitudes change over time.

My other half is a Paramedic. Even though she's always saving lives her outlook on society has become a negative one from dealing with scumbags all the time.

Well if you live in Geelong, your other half is bound to run into scumbags, were talking about a civilised city here:)

It seems odd to me that protests in London are often met with Police in riot gear, and riots are just filmed from a distance. The tactics need looking at, because kettling causes frayed tempers on both sides.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

British legal system decided this idiots fate, not Nibble.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No its the "I don't act like a **** in public and nobody has ever done anything to me" thing.

Works a treat for people of all persuasions.

Yep, keep your mouth shut and take everything, live like a sheep and you will be fine.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I got it from the loud mouthed, over opinionated, poorly informed, freeloading, ill educated, beer soaked shit for brains white male Australians I've met the world over. You do nothing to dispel this image. A good day to you.

Of course you did precious, of course you did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here