Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you team cop or team student?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The OB foam at the mouth at the thought of it kicking off at these types of events. From killing newspaper sellers to knocking out students teeth its about time they started getting locked up.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Police are nothing more than thugs in uniforms these days

British police are the best police force in the world bar none - and by a long way too. I've worked alongside police officers in some fairly trying circumstances on countless occasions and believe me when the shit hits the fan you wouldn't want anybody else in your corner. Always happy to do my job but I would never want to do theirs.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've met plenty of really decent coppers but plonkers like this one give them a bad name and should be rooted out.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
On the basis of this conviction how many police officers should have been imprisioned due to the violence in the miners strike.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd consider myself a supporter of the police in general, I've known plenty and they've all been thoroughly decent and completely lacking in the 'power trip' mentality that people seem to expect from them.

That said, this plank is rightfully being sent down for a spell, as should any officer that acts in a similar way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've met plenty of really decent coppers but plonkers like this one give them a bad name and should be rooted out.

I've met a few and my brothers friend is one. But, if the public are to have/maintain respect for the plod then idiots like this one need to be rooted out. If I knocked a coppers tooth out I know where I'd be spending my time. It's no different the other way round.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Well over the top from Mr.Plod.
Lost his rag and sounds a bit thick, as well.
Team student.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'd consider myself a supporter of the police in general, I've known plenty and they've all been thoroughly decent and completely lacking in the 'power trip' mentality that people seem to expect from them.

That said, this plank is rightfully being sent down for a spell, as should any officer that acts in a similar way.

The majority of police forces in this country are decent, but the Met think they're a law unto themselves.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm with the student all the way. While I respect the job police officers have to do and it must be hard at times, police officers are not the most intelligent of people. They get pointed at a group of people, told they are the bad guys and I don't think they can think much beyond that. Especially in these situations. Most of the time if the police backed off these things would dissipate naturally. That's not the officers fault obviously, orders and that but a situation like that combined with low intelligence and ego and the police never come off looking well.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The problem is there's too many idiots like this in the force. Finished watching the three part documentary Dectives last night, which was a brilliant look into the work of the Manchester sexual offences unit. Have the utmost respect for the hard work and professionalism of those police officers. They're completely let down by the truncheon happy knobheads too often seen in riot gear.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The majority of police forces in this country are decent, but the Met think they're a law unto themselves.

True. The fact they train at a separate facility away from all the other forces doesn't help. A friend said they have an elitist mentality to other forces.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Brighton coppers, about 20 years ago had a very bad reputation for heavy handedness. A family member of mine used to be in the Met and even internally Brighton police had a worse rep for all sorts. Note, I wrote reputation, I'm not making accusations. On the occasions I have dealt with them professionally they have been nothing but kind , courteous and utterly professional. On the times I have dealt with them as a member of the public they have been short, brash and unnecessarily rude. The average bobby on the beat in Brighton seems to be either dense, brutish or a combination of the two. I avoid them as much as possible.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Team cop. If protestors stood there peacefully and didnt act like complete entitled ***** of human beings nothing would happen to them.

Police are only human like the rest of us, dealing with the trash of society makes peoples outlooks and attitudes change over time.

My other half is a Paramedic. Even though she's always saving lives her outlook on society has become a negative one from dealing with scumbags all the time.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Team cop. If protestors stood there peacefully and didnt act like complete entitled ***** of human beings nothing would happen to them.

Police are only human like the rest of us, dealing with the trash of society makes peoples outlooks and attitudes change over time.

My other half is a Paramedic. Even though she's always saving lives her outlook on society has become a negative one from dealing with scumbags all the time.

Ah, the white , Australian male. A thing to behold. Don't worry you'll catch up soon.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Newspaper vendors in London are human trash? Do they deserve to be pushed over?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here