Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you STARTING to lose FAITH in Bloom & Barber running the ALBION ?

Have you FAITH in B & B running the Albion ?

• I've LOST faith in them

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I'm losing FAITH in them

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • I still have FAITH in them

Votes: 139 68.1%

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yeah I did that as well and I was entertained, I don't feel quite so entertained these days, if that makes me a faux fan, so be it.

You are confusing success and entertainment I think. I can and have lived with us being shit as long as I don't fall asleep watching.
Good post, If we have a right good go and end up defeated so be it. I'm just old enough to remember the days of Garry Nelson & Kevin Bremner followed by Big Mike Small and J Byrne every game seemed exciting back then and you couldn't wait for the next one.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
When Oscar left Barber was lording the fact we had all these high caliber managers applying for the position, then they go and employ Hypia this guy looks like he couldn't rally a tin of baked beans let alone a championship side pushing for the play offs.

I guess you are a better judge of what was required than successful business man Tony Bloom

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I haven't seen any football yet as away but it sounds dullard so perhaps the great sage of NSC has asked a good topical question.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No chance of losing faith.

Just a bit disillusioned by selling Leo without having a replacement sorted.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I am convinced they know what they are doing. Bloom is a world-class poker player, keeps cards very close to his chest. I don't think we will be disappointed in 3 weeks time even if it is taking a bit longer than they/we would like.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
So you'd rather believe a post o here, , rather than the evidence before your eyes? The training ground has only just opened, don't you think that would have been stopped a long time ago, if funding was a problem?

We sold a player to complete it ..... Bridcutt .... but you won't believe that in your ivory tower with your fingers in your ears and a mask over your face

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Hence players being sold and I don't blame him he has built the infrastructure

If Bloom said look I'm a bit potless having built the ground and Lancing and I've got to be careful on the spends for a while I'd say fair enough and we would muddle through, it is while him and Barber come up with bullshit with Premier League ready whilst selling our best players get's people peed off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here