Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you STARTING to lose FAITH in Bloom & Barber running the ALBION ?

Have you FAITH in B & B running the Albion ?

• I've LOST faith in them

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I'm losing FAITH in them

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • I still have FAITH in them

Votes: 139 68.1%

• Total voters

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Off the field and behind the scenes I think they are building something solid for the future and it will pay dividends when it all comes together (new ground/facilities, academy etc) but I feel when it comes to the actual football team/recruitment we are lacking bigtime and has been going backwards for a while now. It's very well putting prices up on everything (season tickets, food, drink etc) if what's on offer warrants it, yet we basically have a league one quality side after selling off our best assets and charging fans premiership prices.

Not really good enough if you come to watch a decent game of football and be entertained! Isn't that what it's all about? It seems to be the last priority as things stand at the moment and has been this way for a while now.

My feelings entirely. Well put Arundel.
I missed Saturday but like many have felt no excitement going into this season & so wasn't particularly looking forward to the 150 mile roundtrip & Uni parking chaos anyway, which I am sad about.
I am in awe of what Bloom has achieved up to now in many respects off the pitch & have no doubt of his passion for the club but wonder how much Barber & Burke are actually liked in football circles, as we don't really seem to attract anyone decent who wants to play for the club.
Yes, FFP is the driving force and getting our house in order. I'm buoyed by how Southampton kicked on once their academy was up & running and perhaps we are in a similar position to Arsenal over the previous 8 years where the new stadium distracted from their on-field achievements & signings, so in time I've no doubt we will get there, but how many new fans will be lost in the meantime?
Maybe it's time for Tony to look for a co-investor to spread the financial load without selling out in the way Cardiff have...yep, not easy I know.
For me entertainment is all I ask for and after last season's abject performances I'm not sure I'll be able to continue to justify the two £700 season tickets & travel costs I'm currently paying. In Barber speak the product doesn't justify the price, so the customers won't keep buying it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The sale of Buckley, after not spending the 8 million for Leo, tells me we are having a fire sale, and everything must go.

Although I have faith in Tony, I fear for what is happening now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For me entertainment is all I ask for and after last season's abject performances I'm not sure I'll be able to continue to justify the two £700 season tickets & travel costs I'm currently paying. In Barber speak the product doesn't justify the price, so the customers won't keep buying it.

THIS. We are BHAFC so we will never win the Champs League or Prem. We may get a cup run, hell a shot at the play offs from time to time. But thats it ENTERTAINMENT. Frankly the football has been utter dogshit recently.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
3 managers in 2 years, selling our best players and not re-investing in proper replacements, off field shambles with ticketing etc so are you losing, lost or still have FAITH in Bloom and Barber running the Albion ?

3 managers in just under 6 seasons now actually (Poyet 09-13, Garcia 13-14, Sami 14-??).... stop perverting the facts just to make your pointless case!

We have had ONE f*cking manager leave after a short spell (for us but not that short for the division average!), not two and certainly not three.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
3 managers in just under 6 seasons now actually (Poyet 09-13, Garcia 13-14, Sami 14-??).... stop perverting the facts just to make your pointless case!

We have had ONE f*cking manager leave after a short spell (for us but not that short for the division average!), not two and certainly not three.

I don't think you can count , August 12 till August 14 is 2 years on my calendar and in that time we've had THREE managers so stop perverting the facts to suit your pointless case

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I honestly can say im losing faith. I've been watching the Albion for 32years and yes when you look at where we've come from in the last few years it's still a great time to be a fan. Yet we seem to be making it difficult for ourselves mostly by penny pinching. Yes I know FFP, but we've gone beyond that with high prices and low investment in the first team.
It's the all round match day experience that is starting to disappoint. On the pitch, there is a severe lack of investment. The football is quite dire and very little excitement. So we have gone backwards since Gus left. Off the pitch all seems rosy, yet I'm talking as a fans experience pre and post match. The catering prices and levels of service are expensive and poor, the kiosks now close earlier and usher you out of the stand earlier, so much so that I wasn't able to walk from the east lower into the north with my beer, even though they were closing the east. Then later I walk past the south and Wednesday fans were outside drinking their pints and sitting on the bank sunning themselves! The transport seems to be the one thing that has improved.
The atmosphere has suffered as the football quality has reduced.
If the all round Amex experience doesn't improve with more investment on the pitch and some better football and the all round service experience, I'll not be renewing next year. To put up with high prices, I want high levels of service. I understand FFP but we need to be spending the Ulloa money on decent players.
I have my doubts over the manager, who plays Fenlon over CMS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here