Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Of course...season ticket holder so it's the law

Come on town!!!?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, of course, STH.

Missed out on Friday, so looking forward to the last evening KO of the season.

I mean, it will still be light when I get to The Swan :)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This thread is kinda depressing. The "true blue super seagulls I'd go and watch our under 5 team because I'm Brighton and a much better fan than anyone else" fans seem to be in the minority now.

Guess the Amex honeymoon had to end some when.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This thread is kinda depressing. The "true blue super seagulls I'd go and watch our under 5 team because I'm Brighton and a much better fan than anyone else" fans seem to be in the minority now.

Yet we'll still probably get a better crowd than our friends up the road average the season they went up. And ticket renewals are apparently higher than at this time last year. The honeymoon is hardly over.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

NSC is hugely biased towards miserabilism - I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Far sadder is your cynical assertion that being positive about the club and the team on here means you are setting yourself up as a superfan.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'll be there. Why wouldn't I. I have a ticket. We STILL need the bloody points. Looking forward to seeing us secure our championship status tonight (probably because of the result at Wigan though!)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder how Huddersfield Town will be set up to play. What with having a female manager and all that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

85% of season ticket holders going is pretty damned impressive imo given the fact that in reality we have nothing to play for and the fare on offer has been dreadful apart from a little flurry around the Derby game.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
NSC is hugely biased towards miserabilism - I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I won't lose any sleep over it. It was bound to happen sooner or later. The Amex is becoming a Riverside or a Madjeski whether you or the other glass half full people like it or not.

Far sadder is your cynical assertion that being positive about the club and the team on here means you are setting yourself up as a superfan.

There are 89 (currently) season ticket holders who have voted on the poll positively yet only 5 or so have felt the need to tell the world how great a fan they are. Why? Who are you trying to impress?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Can't wait, seeing the Amex bathed in sunshine is a stunning site.
Meeting mates whilst supping a couple of pints will do for me.
Tonight will be mainly for diehards, so I am expecting a fair atmosphere

Definitely, went past Amex this morning 'bathed in sunshine '....gave me goosebumps!
Lovely hot day, what a perfect excuse to have a good evening out.......a point or points would make it perfect.
So STH and yes:

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
I thought you had to go if you were a STH so I'll be there.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Yes as I am a fan, pure and simple. Why would you not go ?, unless you have a good reason ?, cant understand some people on here, moan moan moan, I can assure you it has been a lot worse in my 50 years of watching, remember Mahoney-Johnson, Hereford etc, go and support your team, or stay at home and watch Champions League you will not be missed.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
No, STH but can't get there, would have definitely gone otherwise. Will follow on the official Twitter - I find it's a less nervy way of keeping in touch rather than the radio.

4-1 tonight - we're gonna TURN IT ON!

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes as I am a fan, pure and simple. Why would you not go ?, unless you have a good reason ?, cant understand some people on here, moan moan moan, I can assure you it has been a lot worse in my 50 years of watching, remember Mahoney-Johnson, Hereford etc, go and support your team, or stay at home and watch Champions League you will not be missed.

Hereford on the final whistle was one of the best days ever and at half time one of the worst. Not sure it bears any comparison with this season for excitement, Not going to Hereford was never an option whereas tonight? Meh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here