Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you going to Rome? + ticket allocation / purchase discussion!

Are you going to Rome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
For various reasons I missed the deadline for pre-registration. I have emailed the club and I'm currently awaiting a response but I wondered if the NSC collective know if this means I will be prevented from buying a ticket. I have 363 points so should be eligible.

I had a couple of Tier 1 friends that missed the registration deadline for Ajax away. The club allowed them to register late, but dropped them back into Tier 2 for purchasing.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
If you do get to Rome and are there a few days after then the stadium tour is superb.

I went with my sons in 2022. It wasnt well advertised and we stumbled on a hole in a wall with a paper sign. If i recall it was 40 euros for the 3 of us.

As you exit the tunnel to the pitch there is a camera that projects you onto the big screen.

Also you see there are 3 main dress rooms. Roma, lazio (which has its own hair salon...) and the italy national team.

Away teams get the national team dressing room unless the national team are the home team and so the away team gets the roma or lazio one on rotation.

Also the buildings next to the Olympic stadium when looked from above are in the shape of an M for mussolini and a H for his buddy who wont be named.

Attachments

• 20220421_124414.jpg
    20220421_124414.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20220421_123521.jpg
    20220421_123521.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you do get to Rome and are there a few days after then the stadium tour is superb.

I went with my sons in 2022. It wasnt well advertised and we stumbled on a hole in a wall with a paper sign. If i recall it was 40 euros for the 3 of us.

As you exit the tunnel to the pitch there is a camera that projects you onto the big screen.

Also you see there are 3 main dress rooms. Roma, lazio (which has its own hair salon...) and the italy national team.

Away teams get the national team dressing room unless the national team are the home team and so the away team gets the roma or lazio one on rotation.

Also the buildings next to the Olympic stadium when looked from above are in the shape of an M for mussolini and a H for his buddy who wont be named.
`You can pre-book.

Most slots are available for both the day before and the day after our match.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
`You can pre-book.

Most slots are available for both the day before and the day after our match.

Thats great stuff.

When we went it was just coming out of covid (hence the masks) so things were still very controlled. Its good theyre now promoting it.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
No announcement today surely means top tier tickets go on sale Friday….tier 2/3 on Monday?? A bit of comms from the club would be appreciated, even if it’s to explain the delay and advise when tickets are likely to go on sale.

For those with 301+ it’s fine and they can book flights and hotels with no worry but not all of us are in that group.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No announcement today surely means top tier tickets go on sale Friday….tier 2/3 on Monday?? A bit of comms from the club would be appreciated, even if it’s to explain the delay and advise when tickets are likely to go on sale.

For those with 301+ it’s fine and they can book flights and hotels with no worry but not all of us are in that group.
I'm certain they will announce the details today.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I reckon an announcement today, with Tier 1 sales tomorrow and Tier 2 sales Friday.

It will be interesting to see how wide the range is for Tier 2 eligibility. I thought it was a bit too wide for Ajax away.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm certain they will announce the details today.
Expect another surge in flight ticket prices shortly after. Really no other AP near Rome

Cost of flying has surged since Covid, the likes of Ryanair are making a killing

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good news for STHs with 159+ points. Looks like you will be fine.

Anyone got any informed view on likelihood of which Tier it will go down to...?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Sorry what's GA Vs WC ??
With Carer? (I’m guessing but they mentioned you would need more points if you required a carer with you)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here