Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you going to Rome? + ticket allocation / purchase discussion!

Are you going to Rome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jul 7, 2003
No, because I will be in the Caribbean to celebrate Mrs DCH’s birthday but I will be back for the home leg.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I only got back from a trip to Rome recently, am happily going back. The pizza at L'elementare in Trastevere is reason enough to return on it's own

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
No, unfortunately not. I would love to but it's not doable for me. I will however be at the home leg.
I will look forward to Ronald's Vlog to drink in the atmosphere of the occasion virtually.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Any guesses on required points for it? Allocation around 3500…
301 to be guaranteed but I assume that is on the basis that all 3,600 of those people buy a ticket.
I expect everyone on the next tier down will get one if they want one (in my opinion)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any guesses on required points for it? Allocation around 3500…
Best guide to use is Liverpool, probably.

322 points was Tier 1 for c3,000 seats (@Dave the hatosaurus - any better estimate on the number of seats we had allocated?)

But, since then, some people will have had Spurs and Sheffield United points added. That may just about offset the extra seats we have at Roma. So, maybe 330ish for Tier 1?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
301 to be guaranteed but I assume that is on the basis that all 3,600 of those people buy a ticket.
I expect everyone on the next tier down will get one if they want one (in my opinion)
I'm not so sure on your second point.

We know Tier 2 is set to 25% of STHers/1901ers, so 6,250 fans, give or take.

If we get 3,500 ticket for Roma and the club take a few hundred for friends, family, staff and partners etc, then it would need 1-in-2 of the top 25% to pass on Roma for every Tier 2 to get a ticket should they want one.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm not so sure on your second point.

We know Tier 2 is set to 25% of STHers/1901ers, so 6,250 fans, give or take.

If we get 3,500 ticket for Roma and the club take a few hundred for friends, family, staff and partners etc, then it would need 1-in-2 of the top 25% to pass on Roma for every Tier 2 to get a ticket should they want one.
Yes I mean obviously no one has any idea - perhaps what I should have said is if you are DESPERATE for one and in the 2nd tier and you are on sharpish at 9am when they go on sale, you’ll likely be able to get one.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

322 points was Tier 1 for c3,000 seats (@Dave the hatosaurus - any better estimate on the number of seats we had allocated?)

But, since then, some people will have had Spurs and Sheffield United points added. That may just about offset the extra seats we have at Roma. So, maybe 330ish for Tier 1?
I think Dave mentioned the Liverpool allocation being 2500.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Prosecco a go-go!

Flights and hotel booked. Just need the ticket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes I mean obviously no one has any idea - perhaps what I should have said is if you are DESPERATE for one and in the 2nd tier and you are on sharpish at 9am when they go on sale, you’ll likely be able to get one.
Actually, I've forgotten this isn't a regular sale.

Only those who pre-register are included so this will lower the Tier 1 threshold due to all those who don't pre-register.

You could well be right and this sits at 300 points, or maybe even a bit lower.

I think Liverpool tier 1 was much nearer 2,500 than 3k? Given the faff if getting travel and hotel after the rush has been and our huge ticket allocation, suspect will be well south of 300 - it was the ideal draw really - we are hugely lucky

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

It will be less than that. As @Neville's Breakfast said Liverpool this season is a reduced allocation so 322 represents the top 2500 or so. Fulham was also around 2650 and I was easily top tier for that on 335 at the time.

I would expect this to start somewhere between 290 and 300 (but please don't book travel based on that fellow fans, it's an educated guess!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here