Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you feeling positive about the new season ahead?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
not sure really - not confident by what has been going on past few weeks, and not really enamoured with my seat (it hasn't changed or anything, but dont love the people around me, except for the friendly bloke to the right)

a few good signings to compliment a more attacking display of football and that could change, however...

You know you can change seats mate? Just phone the ticket office up and say you want to change seats and see what's available.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I was confident last season (and rightly so) - about the same this season - we'll win more than we lose - If we get lucky we'll be in the play-offs

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am really pleased the club has kept an identity and whilst playing that way will make getting out of this division tough it will make us a more sustainable prospect in the premier league.

I am genuinely optimistic that we can again make the playoffs at which point anything can happen (as we found out last season)

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well whereas I think Gus did very well for us and the entire business has not apparently been concluded, I would like to say that I am more than optimistic that the Albion will not be any further away at the end of the coming season than they were in the season just past.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just over two weeks to go. I'm starting to feel the first stirrings of positive apprehension.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm feeling really meh about the new campaign tbh. No doubt I'll get into it after a wee while though. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here