Are you a music snob quiz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I absolutely hate the fact that the Proms have got so dumbed-down that this year there was apparently even a Quincy Jones one.

The Proms have been dumbed down for years - there was a Dr Who one last year. I remember waiting eagerly for the programme and plotting my schedule - either at the RAH or on TV - but the gems are so few and far between. Still, there's Rattle and the Berlin doing Mahler this Friday so that's the week TV highlight.

I want the old Proms back - it's gone the way of proper cricket

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
0/10 but I did have to guess at some of the answers.

:)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hang on. Is this stupid questionnaire on the BBC? Really? Is this crap worth the licence fee? 10/10 questions where 'none of the above' would be the only option that will apply to the vast majority of the population - but option missing because some **** thinks he/she is being 'clever'. And maybe even - laughably - 'hip'. Is this what they've sacrificed BBC3 for? - heads need to roll!

Clearly designed by some young plonker with no idea about people, the world, music; probably hasn't even got a clue about the price of fish. And probably supports Chelsea.

Not often I agree with you but.... Spot on. Somebody is being paid (our money) to spend time coming up with this nonsense?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports