Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a music snob quiz

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think the correct term is 'winner'!

Unless, of course, you are referring to the acronym, 'Knows needs of Britain?

BEtter in the LoveLy EuropeaN Union Don't you think?

:smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was 'best Radiohead album' a trick question?

I think the question should have been most unlistenable album and that would have been a very tough question too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
10/10
You're a total music snob. Go forth and spread your opinions far and wide!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hang on. Is this stupid questionnaire on the BBC? Really? Is this crap worth the licence fee? 10/10 questions where 'none of the above' would be the only option that will apply to the vast majority of the population - but option missing because some **** thinks he/she is being 'clever'. And maybe even - laughably - 'hip'. Is this what they've sacrificed BBC3 for? - heads need to roll!

Clearly designed by some young plonker with no idea about people, the world, music; probably hasn't even got a clue about the price of fish. And probably supports Chelsea.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
2/10 Happy with that, although forced to get one right by poor question choices. Personally, I feel my score reinforced my musical snobbery. What other way can there be to store physical music content than by artist followed by release date? Honestly, what a pointless question!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't finish. I bailed out when there was no "It's an overpriced, overrated boring shitfest" option for question 2 about Glastonbury.

I AM a music snob though, I absolutely hate the fact that the Proms have got so dumbed-down that this year there was apparently even a Quincy Jones one. What with Sky more than halving their arts output (as even on the now-single pop-orientated Arts channel they now show things like 'Tales of the Unexpected') there is less and less airtime given over to what is generally called 'classical' music. I'm even beginning to miss Classic FM TV.

Still I recorded Mozart's Requiem on Friday (one of the few decent Proms the BBC deigned to broadcast), and I'm saving that as a treat for later.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2/10 clearly I am no music snob

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here