Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Jimmy Savile?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I don't really care. Appreciate all the did and wish them the best, but if the club don't want them, fine by me.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Silly plonker !!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Does this mean that there will be no more team mascots, can't have those 8 year olds in skimpy shirts and shorts encouraging paedophiles to pay £39 to watch can we?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Maybe, just maybe, it was Barber removing his own temptation ?

Fan engagement?

Despite the management speak that has given the concept this ridiculous name, it's a good idea Maybe if there'd been some, this crass decision wouldn't have been made.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Im still seriously pissed off with the termination of the Gully Girls. Im still pissed off about None going and now this, Im seriously pissed off even more now. f*** sake.

Used to love getting to the ground when it opens and have my 4 pints and 4 pies and enjoy the build up during the afternoon. Won't bother to turn up till kick off now.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I can't see them from the WSU i think thats old age,what a sad day some of the Gullys Girls have supported some of our fund raising activities in Haywards Heath. I hope the club show there gratitude . :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::cry::cry::cry::rave:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
You do wonder what the club really gain from tinkering with little things like this and the ticket exchange. All it does is wind up supporters who feel the club are being heavy handed.

Not the greatest fan of GG (or cheerleaders at football) but what harm did they do? Always turning up at events and setting up little groups at schools and getting yougsters involved. Kids, especially young girls, who may not otherwise have an interest.

I also really liked the fact that you didn't have to be a 'stunner' to be in and hats off to a group who were inclusive of those who may not have looked cheerleader material and well done to those girls who were given the confidence to go out there, in front of thousands, and 'give it a go'.

I think it's sad that the club has taken this stance, and for seemingly little gain.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
does anyone have the contact number for the fan engagement team or their email?

no?........... i didnt think so

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here