Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a big thumber ?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Blimey, you have short term memory loss too.:(

I'll let you get on then, I feel bad now.
I bid thee farewell. You might well be aware of my impending doom. It has indeed been an emotional experience. I face the gallows with my head held high. The seeker of truth and justice against the sling and arrows and insults.

I bid thee farewell. You might well be aware of my impending doom. It has indeed been an emotional experience. I face the gallows with my head held high. The seeker of truth and justice against the sling and arrows and insults.

I think you've fought your corner well.

I have to say I am undecided regarding your allegiance.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

In God's name, go NOW ! ffs

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I like the thumbs up / thumbs down option. I have 3 criteria:

1. If the post makes me laugh I give it a thumbs up.
2. If the post is about something I regard as important and they are spot on I give it a thumbs up.
3. If the poster has posted like a CJTC on something I regard as important I give it a thumbs down. Usually this is only reserved for: "I've just left the match at half-time, we're 2-0 down and doomed" or "Ed Miliband would make a great Prime Minister, he is the answer to our prayers".

That's reasonably fair. I tend to thumb up about 10x more than I do a thumbs down, however, I recently started receiving several thumbs down from the same person for no apparent reason so I track down his posts and give him some back, for no reason.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
That's reasonably fair. I tend to thumb up about 10x more than I do a thumbs down, however, I recently started receiving several thumbs down from the same person for no apparent reason so I track down his posts and give him some back, for no reason.

wot a rotter! Who's that?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I think you've fought your corner well.

I have to say I am undecided regarding your allegiance.
I understand your situation. For whence i am slain you would not wish to be laid bare to pack of hungry hounds and rats that would seek such vengeance against my remaining allies.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Have you been eating toadstools again?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I understand your situation. For whence i am slain you would not wish to be laid bare to pack of hungry hounds and rats that would seek such vengeance against my remaining allies.

You phrased that lousy.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And the Thumbs down war goes on.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
And the Thumbs down war goes on.

I mean I've given you a load of thumbs up and you have just given me a lot of thumbs down. You might be saying you are a cracking bloke who is just trying to point out how stupid the concepts of thumbs are and how sad I would be for taking it at all seriously, or you might be saying 'I'm enigmatic'…………. yeah right

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I phrased that lousily I think you should have said.

Excellent, pity it took nearly an hour for you to notice, but, we got there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Excellent, pity it took nearly an hour for you to notice, but, we got there.

Morning Veg. I've been thumbed down over night like never before. I might flounce soon. It's a while since we had a good one of those.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Morning Veg. I've been thumbed down over night like never before. I might flounce soon. It's a while since we had a good one of those.

Nah you won't flounce, not in your nature. You are more liable to a rush of blood and an Expletive Code Violation #1 in the manner of the Noel Edmonds incident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here