Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the club asking for trouble with this?

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
For fear of being a killjoy, this is yet another attempt at painting over the enormous chasm which is, what is wrong with the club, big news, shocking news, good news, bad news, they all come out when the pressure is on.
In reality, all I want from the Albion for Christmas is some honesty and a realistic plan on what they intend to do moving forward, as far as I'm concerned, if we don't get that, they can cancel Christmas and the new year, I'm just fed up with all the BS being dished up

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Dear Paul,

Please can you use the Albion's world renowned scouting system to find my first wife so that I can get back all the cash she nicked out of my account.

Ta.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Unbelievable, first people are moaning that the club isn't theirs anymore and now the club come up with an idea to engage with the fans the first thread we get is a critical one.

I don't think this is the type of 'engagement' I'm interested in.

Great for 7 year olds.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ever since I was a young boy I have been fascinated by the removals business.

My early memories are of playing with cardboard boxes - as we could not afford real toys - and of siting inside them, in the dark and wondering what was going on in the outside world.

Please, this Christmas, let me be a removal man for the weekend. Let me move Sami and Nathan and their families to a new home. It will be such fun.

I've also never been abroad, so can we move them to a place far far away? Say, Argentina, Saturn or even Finland?

Failing that, please can I have a large banner, some paint and a stencil for the letters K, A, C, S, M & I.

Thank you.

Eric

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here