Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are conspiracy theories destroying democracy?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I can judge because, it's loud and clear what a bunch of bored tossers they really are. They are still asking the same questions, jesus they really need to learn how to bite the bullet. It's irony how they go on about how sure they are of what really happened on 9/11 yet they argue for 30 pages without proving any point using swear words and pointless analytical posts in their defence.
Content? more a case of frustration me thinks.

ps the picture is a kettle talking to a Saucer right?

You're lying again.

It's pretty obvious you like goading people on the internet (and we know what one of those is) so as you can't draw me into your sad life by your posts you've now resorted to lying to draw me in.

OK now I promise to never reply to one of your posts even if it is a lie about me.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I'm not sure if this film has been posted on this thread. I watched it a few years ago, and have been trying to find it for the last couple of days, and now I have.
It shows, using science and experiments, how 9/11 happened, from the buildings collapsing to the Pentagon.
The Truthers in the film and on this thread sound very similar, no matter what you throw at them, they have an answer, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
The film probably won't sway most people one way or the other, because most of us have already made up our minds, but it may help people who have unanswered questions.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/911-science-and-conspiracy/

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You're lying again.

It's pretty obvious you like goading people on the internet (and we know what one of those is) so as you can't draw me into your sad life by your posts you've now resorted to lying to draw me in.

OK now I promise to never reply to one of your posts even if it is a lie about me.

It's not a lie. You simply come on this thread to belittle users who believe a conspiracy theory. It's not my fault you get your kicks in such a sad way.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Robert Fisk of the Independent talks about 9/11..

"Usually, I have tried to tell the "truth"; that while there are unanswered questions about 9/11, I am the Middle East correspondent of The Independent, not the conspiracy correspondent; that I have quite enough real plots on my hands in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Iran, the Gulf, etc, to worry about imaginary ones in Manhattan. My final argument – a clincher, in my view – is that the Bush administration has screwed up everything – militarily, politically diplomatically – it has tried to do in the Middle East; so how on earth could it successfully bring off the international crimes against humanity in the United States on 11 September 2001?

Well, I still hold to that view. Any military which can claim – as the Americans did two days ago – that al-Qa'ida is on the run is not capable of carrying out anything on the scale of 9/11. "We disrupted al-Qa'ida, causing them to run," Colonel David Sutherland said of the preposterously code-named "Operation Lightning Hammer" in Iraq's Diyala province. "Their fear of facing our forces proves the terrorists know there is no safe haven for them." And more of the same, all of it untrue.

But – here we go. I am increasingly troubled at the inconsistencies in the official narrative of 9/11. It's not just the obvious non sequiturs: where are the aircraft parts (engines, etc) from the attack on the Pentagon? Why have the officials involved in the United 93 flight (which crashed in Pennsylvania) been muzzled? Why did flight 93's debris spread over miles when it was supposed to have crashed in one piece in a field? Again, I'm not talking about the crazed "research" of David Icke's Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster – which should send any sane man back to reading the telephone directory.

I am talking about scientific issues. If it is true, for example, that kerosene burns at 820C under optimum conditions, how come the steel beams of the twin towers – whose melting point is supposed to be about 1,480C – would snap through at the same time? (They collapsed in 8.1 and 10 seconds.) What about the third tower – the so-called World Trade Centre Building 7 (or the Salmon Brothers Building) – which collapsed in 6.6 seconds in its own footprint at 5.20pm on 11 September? Why did it so neatly fall to the ground when no aircraft had hit it? The American National Institute of Standards and Technology was instructed to analyse the cause of the destruction of all three buildings. They have not yet reported on WTC 7. Two prominent American professors of mechanical engineering – very definitely not in the "raver" bracket – are now legally challenging the terms of reference of this final report on the grounds that it could be "fraudulent or deceptive".

Journalistically, there were many odd things about 9/11. Initial reports of reporters that they heard "explosions" in the towers – which could well have been the beams cracking – are easy to dismiss. Less so the report that the body of a female air crew member was found in a Manhattan street with her hands bound. OK, so let's claim that was just hearsay reporting at the time, just as the CIA's list of Arab suicide-hijackers, which included three men who were – and still are – very much alive and living in the Middle East, was an initial intelligence error.

But what about the weird letter allegedly written by Mohamed Atta, the Egyptian hijacker-murderer with the spooky face, whose "Islamic" advice to his gruesome comrades – released by the CIA – mystified every Muslim friend I know in the Middle East? Atta mentioned his family – which no Muslim, however ill-taught, would be likely to include in such a prayer. He reminds his comrades-in-murder to say the first Muslim prayer of the day and then goes on to quote from it. But no Muslim would need such a reminder – let alone expect the text of the "Fajr" prayer to be included in Atta's letter".

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
It's not a lie. You simply come on this thread to belittle users who believe a conspiracy theory. It's not my fault you get your kicks in such a sad way.

One final word then. I have not intended to come on here and belittle users at any time.

So if I have made you feel little then I am truly sorry.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
problem with threads like this with all the visual proof is that...

1468757_578281358916171_725165199_n.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
One final word then. I have not intended to come on here and belittle users at any time.

Not true at all, Infact it's all you do when a conspiracy debate arises. A pack of wolfs clearly helps your insecurities. It's not my fault you lack individualism.

if I have made you feel little then I am truly sorry.

Who said you succeeded?
You've told me 4/5 times on this thread alone that you wont respond to anymore of my posts, but yet you've responded again!
You must be seriously addicted to me considering the amount of times you tell yourself to not respond and yet, ultimately fail.
I hope you get over your issues.

Apology accepted. x

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
So are you are distancing yourself from the no planes theory?

I personally am totally with the no planes theory due to my research over the years, but never said this on here as it appears "too far" for people just starting to question the official story.

Can you tell me how Dean Warwick died?

Murdered by TBTB on a small stage as he was about to spill more beans. He said beforehand he was being watched and he didn't have long.
Best to research Dean yourself and see where you end up yourself.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
They won't, they will continue to avoid any form of questions and post another youtube video.

I asked for one of them to post what a skyscraper should look like when being hit by an airliner after their assertions that the WTC did not behave like a building being struck by one. I got no answers.

They are lost souls who I now feel sorry for, they are displaying all the signs of acute paranoia. They obviously only think that their intelligence transcends that of probably 99% of the rest of the populations of the western world, they seem to think they and they alone are enlightened.

Sad really.

:lolol: Yep I should know better by now.

They even maintain that the fourth plane was missiled and shot down by the USAF over Shanksville field, and not only that if it was the case, all traces of wreckage that would have been strewn for miles, like Lokcerbie, were nowhere to be seen.

They cannot provide one shred of evidence for the wreckage of plane to back up their dreary theory, not even one photograph.

Talk about blind faith and closed minds.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
You've told me 4/5 times on this thread alone that you wont respond to anymore of my posts, but yet you've responded again!

Not true. Twice. Once saying I would not respond unless you lied about me. Then you lied about me. Then again but broke that to issue an apology!!!

When you private message me religious organisations which have helped you, do you think you might be belittling yourself there? I never thought Jevoah witnesses could get this annoying!?

Firstly it is not a religious organisation. There is no religion followed, spiritual yes. And how has that belittled me?

Anyways apology accepted, now stop being a dick .

You are honestly the most unpleasant character I have ever come across on the internet.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm not sure if this film has been posted on this thread. I watched it a few years ago, and have been trying to find it for the last couple of days, and now I have.
It shows, using science and experiments, how 9/11 happened, from the buildings collapsing to the Pentagon.
The Truthers in the film and on this thread sound very similar, no matter what you throw at them, they have an answer, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.
The film probably won't sway most people one way or the other, because most of us have already made up our minds, but it may help people who have unanswered questions.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/911-science-and-conspiracy/

Cheers for the link :thumbsup: Oh how Richard Gage makes me larf :lolol:

Anyone interested in this should watch the video.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You are honestly the most unpleasant character I have ever come across on the internet.

Try to be more more spiritual one love, your perception will be more positive.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Firstly it is not a religious organisation. There is no religion followed, spiritual yes. And how has that belittled me?

I don't care, just stop pestering me with it!!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Murdered by TBTB on a small stage as he was about to spill more beans. He said beforehand he was being watched and he didn't have long.
Best to research Dean yourself and see where you end up yourself.

I couldn't find anything about the autopsy online.

One site that was expressing the theory of his murder ended with the following:

Update: After a correction note from a Facebook friend of mine, who also was a friend to Dean states: “I was there, his heart did stop but was started again but he died on the way to the hospital” maybe and I say maybe, we can believe in natural causes.

The skyscraper as posted by slimjam did not collapse as the 3 buildings of the WTC. It partially collapsed only in the center and non of the floors that had no fire damage collapsed.. this in in contrast to the 3 buildings of the WTC.. they collapsed .. even the floors below collapsed THAT HAD NO FIRE DAMAGE. To date no skyscraper has ever collapsed in the way that 3 buildings collapsed on 9/11. If you want I can find skyscrapers that burned for far longer and remained standing. So heres a little weekend homework for you. Please go find a skyscraper that completely collapses on its own footprint by fire alone (excluding the Twin Towers and Building 7)..

Kin ell you're thick.

I've been posting the same question for 3 pages now, the one where one of you tin foilers posted a gif showing the plane go into the WTC and being asked if a skyscraper should behave like that upon impact. I asked for someone to show HOW a 102 story skyscraper SHOULD behave, if this is faked, when hit by a fully laden airliner.

But again you answer a completely different question.

Sad, sad people.

Last edited:

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
:lolol: Yep I should know better by now.

They even maintain that the fourth plane was missiled and shot down by the USAF over Shanksville field, and not only that if it was the case, all traces of wreckage that would have been strewn for miles, like Lokcerbie, were nowhere to be seen.

They cannot provide one shred of evidence for the wreckage of plane to back up their dreary theory, not even one photograph.

Talk about blind faith and closed minds.

Flight 93

"Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine". http://old.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010913somersetp3.asp

The above information was omitted from the investigation. Can you explain why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here