Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are BHA actually that good?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Absolutely right and great perception.
We are struggling big time to retain pole position after only 4 months on top and how BHA manage that is totally beyond comprehension given our goal difference which is totally unacceptable for a team in our position.
Whoever you are, or whatever you are defies description.
Judging by your comment, you can only support MK Town.
In other words, a total moron.
Congratulations, you utter plastic spastic.
You and your hobo chairman obviously enjoyed a Valentines Day 'special' together.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Mate i am a wednesday fan!

Regi blinker
Wim Jonk
GIle Coke just been sent off
etcetc

Now I get it, you're an English as a Second Language student coming on here for some conversation.

MILANISGOD

Feb 15, 2011
Enough of the conspiracy theories people!

Im going back to listening to the black and yellow wizards on the radio and watching spurs on TV!

Happy clapping glory supporters!

See you at your place, when we show you who are the best supported team in the country.

We are massive end of :D

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mate i am a wednesday fan!

Regi blinker
Wim Jonk
GIle Coke just been sent off
etcetc
Ok then, I'll take your word for it. How confident are you about getting promotion to League One next season?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Weird. The table as it stands has you 20 points behind us having played a game more, but 5 points of a relegation place.

I'm thinking you're probably better off having a pop at Dagenham fans, they're probably more bothered.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Enough of the conspiracy theories people!

Im going back to listening to the black and yellow wizards on the radio and watching spurs on TV!

Happy clapping glory supporters!

See you at your place, when we show you who are the best supported team in the country.

We are massive cocks :D
You don't say

:wave:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Mate. You're being watched. And lay off the ciggies.

5333619188_4ce4e17754.jpg

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
I was just wondering how you guys have managed to stay at the top of the league?

Well, what's happened is we've won loads of games and when we haven't won we've still picked up points. We're undefeated at home and in the 5th round of the fa cup. We've got a style of play which wasn't quite finalised back in August but now it seems to be too much for most teams in this division. So all in all, so far this season, we ain't bad and it looks like we're going to go up. You however, don't look like you are.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bet you don't bring much more than 800, if that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here