Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are BHA actually that good?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Wow, what's a person from such a HUGE club as Shef Weds doing on little old Brighton's message board? We truely are not worthy. Actually, while you're on, remind me of our relative league positions.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It'd be pretty funny that they've just gone 1-0 down to Tranmere if I actually believed this was a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

Not even a nibble, whoever it is will have been disappointed with this effort.

Just as I say that, looks like he's caught a nipper.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wednesday are so shit

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
13 places higher in the league
19 points ahead
25 goals ahead

Nice try, maybe you should try Exeter's board they are about your level. Oh no, I forgot, they beat you 5-1.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Having attended your cup final on the 21st of August, I was just wondering how you guys have managed to stay at the top of the league?

We absolutely battered you and all you could do to stop the pressure was foul and look to get players sent off?

Not very impressed with Poyet as well, seemed to encourage kick and run football?

Anyway look forward to taking 3 points off of you lot, on our way back to were we belong!!!

After this game I thought you would storm this league but it turns out your players significantly raised their game for the high quality opposition and you have since failed to achieve anything exciting this season. I fear you may be correct in stating that you will end this season back where you belong...A league 1 outfit holding onto old achievements

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It'd be pretty funny that they've just gone 1-0 down to Tranmere if I actually believed this was a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

Not even a nibble, whoever it is will have been disappointed with this effort.

Just as I say that, looks like he's caught a nipper.

Not sure, getting quite a few bites now

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
To be honest we are pretty shit, that being said if we are winning this league what does it say about everyone who is below us.....?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
MILAN IS GOD - poor grammar, it should be 'Milan are Gods'. But assuming you're English, you should probably be supporting Spurs anyway? I assume you were referring to A.C. Milan, can't think of any other relevant Milans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here