Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Applauding the away fans

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm generally generous in support of away fans, but not today. I booed and enjoyed it!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I did, as always, rise to my feet and applaud whole heartedly. I was disappointed, neh DISGUSTED to see the lack of usual enthusiasm and verve simply because we were losing. I then left head hands on 84 mins. rather then endure an embarrassing defeat.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
C'mom guys give them some respect. They're struggling at the bottom of the table and they still travel to support their team...granted not in the mass numbers of other London clubs.
Let's not forget the support they gave for Fans United day at the Goldstone Ground all those years ago. We have a close affinity with the CAFC and they certainly don't deserve to be booed.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
C'mom guys give them some respect. They're struggling at the bottom of the table and they still travel to support their team...granted not in the mass numbers of other London clubs.
Let's not forget the support they gave for Fans United day at the Goldstone Ground all those years ago. We have a close affinity with the CAFC and they certainly don't deserve to be booed.

I'm sorry, but they deserved dogs abuse for keeping the ball repeatedly.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
"Your support is f*cking shit" sang the 1206 Charlton fans who managed to travel the 69 miles to Bighton today. It was just about eligible from the half-way line

I knew South London had a Crystal Palace, didn't realise it had a large Glass House too.

Addick1905

Apr 3, 2013
"Your support is f*cking shit" sang the 1206 Charlton fans who managed to travel the 69 miles to Bighton today. It was just about eligible from the half-way line

I knew South London had a Crystal Palace, didn't realise it had a large Glass House too.

Come on fella's it's just football banter, it's why we love it, please don't take offence

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Always have and always find it weird why anyone wants to clap an attendance announcement anyway.

I've been supporting this club up and down the country for a good 30+ years and never been clapped for getting on a train and drinking beer and watching a football match. I travel more miles every week with work, should I expect a clap ever meeting I attend??

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I did, as always, rise to my feet and applaud whole heartedly. I was disappointed, neh DISGUSTED to see the lack of usual enthusiasm and verve simply because we were losing. I then left head hands on 84 mins. rather then endure an embarrassing defeat.

Good job you weren't near me then. I'm SWC and quite frankly DISGUSTED with our "fans". I've never seen such behaviour, some of them try THAT hard to be seen to applaud the away fans it's EMBARRASSING.

If I see such behaviour again I'll make sure I give you a slap if I figure out who you are... Best behaviour from now on for you:rave::wanker::wanker::wrong::wrong::wanker::wanker

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Some mugs around me in East Upper clapped.
I just gave em dogs abuse:shutup:

Good :thumbsup: I wouldn't care if they'd pushed themselves here with a wheelchair with flat tyres , clapping away fans is pathetic , full stop.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Against the majority...but I`ll always clap away fans..Anyone who brings 1200 paying punters deserves applause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here