Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Applauding the away fans

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Against the majority...but I`ll always clap away fans..Anyone who brings 1200 paying punters deserves applause.
That is a pathetic number on a Saturday. Deserve applause? I think not.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Against the majority...but I`ll always clap away fans..Anyone who brings 1200 paying punters deserves applause.
They really dont, perhaps you should take up hockey or something , like it or not football is TRIBAL .

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Do they **** you bellend. I travel with mates up and down the country and the only appreciation we get is a load of homophobic twaddle.

Are you Prince Monu****inglulu's brother or what?

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Why are the away fans judged by the performance of the team they are there to support.

...I was talking about the FANS when the ball went in to the stand! Especially the kn*b that ran all the way down to get the ball from the front, only to throw it backwards to the rest of the Charlton fans!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Do they **** you bellend. I travel with mates up and down the country and the only appreciation we get is a load of homophobic twaddle.

Are you Prince Monu****inglulu's brother or what?
Spot on and no doubt our bellends are the only fans in the country that actually applaud the away fans...
The club needs to stop this as its pathetic and cringeworthy:glare:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Nice of you to clap fans that kept the ball and sang to us " Your support is f**ing shit "
Give yourself a pat on the back, well done.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Announcer - ' the attendance today is 24 thousand and blah blah blah including x,xxx visiting supporters'. Cue applause. Just one round of applause .How do you know if, and how many are applauding the away fans?

I don't clap myself or my family for turning up either, do you clap yourself ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why do we announce the away attendance during the game? I can only think of Ipswich who put on the scoreboard the number of away fans so can't we do the same? Seems unusual to announce it

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Couldn't believe when we started singing 'you're not singing anymore!'; I turned to my mate and asked him 'were they ever singing? did I miss something?'.

Near the bottom of the table, 2-0 up away at the team that could go back top of the table and the only UNBEATEN side in the English football leagues, and they STILL didn't sing!

We're they protesting against the ownership? Maybe because of the protesting they didn't feel like singing or signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here