Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Apparently it's no longer safe at the Albion ?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
In the usual pre-match emails I've received recently it says ,

All players will not stop to sign or pose for selfies when arriving or leaving the stadium – as it is no longer safe to do so.

My question to the Albion press office is,..

Why is it no longer safe at the Albion ? Is there something we should be made aware of ? This is supposed to be an anti - racism day and yet the email email I have just received from the Albion tells me it's not safe there - presumably that means we , the fans , are a threat to the players ?

So thanks Brighton for sprinkling a little bit of discrimination onto your own fans . What absolute plonkers. The Albion is one of the safest grounds in the country. Presumably the real reason is that the players want to control their own social media posts and content ?

Anyways ...
Such a laughable post that it cannot be serious?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If you go to the Contact page (bottom right of the sBHA site) this is a form with a drop down to allow you to request signatures etc. It's not as spontaneous as perhaps it was in the old days, but it's the world we live in and the Club do seem to have responded.

Or of course, keep seeing the worst in everything this amazing club do and use it as a stick to beat Paul Barber and his team. It's up to you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh joy :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpeg
    IMG_1329.jpeg
    549.8 KB · Views: 203

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
If you go to the Contact page (bottom right of the sBHA site) this is a form with a drop down to allow you to request signatures etc. It's not as spontaneous as perhaps it was in the old days, but it's the world we live in and the Club do seem to have responded.

Or of course, keep seeing the worst in everything this amazing club do and use it as a stick to beat Paul Barber and his team. It's up to you.
Well I 've met Barber and hes a great bloke and the club is fantastic - if you actually read what I wrote - which was " it is no longer safe " their wording . That is what I objected too . Yes is hardly the worlds biggest issue - agreed- so I cant believe you and your cliquey pals are still whinging about my post .Quiet Christmas ?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Well I 've met Barber and hes a great bloke and the club is fantastic - if you actually read what I wrote - which was " it is no longer safe " their wording . That is what I objected too . Yes is hardly the worlds biggest issue - agreed- so I cant believe you and your cliquey pals are still whinging about my post .Quiet Christmas ?
Well, i replied nearly three months ago at roughly the time of your post. Is that acceptable?

Also, I don't know anyone who posts on NSC, so not sure what clique you are referring to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here