Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone used a public bus to get to Falmer?

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Hi All,
I can see that you can get to Falmer on the bus from Worthing & it doesn’t cost a bean if you have your faithful travel voucher. Has anyone else got to our home from Worthing by bus. If so, does it take long & do you have any details of which one to catch? I might give it a go Saturday for a laugh.

Thanks all

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Hi All,
I can see that you can get to Falmer on the bus from Worthing & it doesn’t cost a bean if you have your faithful travel voucher. Has anyone else got to our home from Worthing by bus. If so, does it take long & do you have any details of which one to catch? I might give it a go Saturday for a laugh.

Thanks all

700 coastliner into Palmeria Square, Hove. (35 minutes) Change to a Brighton Bus number 25. (30 minutes)

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Thanks guys, I think going by bus its valid from Worthing. I just wanted to give it a go to see what its like. haven't been on a bus in years.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Tried to get on a bus on Saturday and got told that my travel voucher doesn't work on the bus I wanted to get on. It was a 12 to Brighton and all this season my travel vouchers have worked ???

Oct 25, 2003
got a 25 on saturday, absolute piece of piss for me, as it stops at the bottom of southover street, about 5 mins from my house and doesn't take very long at all to get up the lewes road

will be doing it again in future

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The 28's & 29's also serve the gtound from Churchill Sq and the 23 does from Brighton Marina.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tried to get on a bus on Saturday and got told that my travel voucher doesn't work on the bus I wanted to get on. It was a 12 to Brighton and all this season my travel vouchers have worked ???

Where did you get on?

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I have to use a bus to get home ina couple of weeks so as to put brother in law on the 700 at Churchill Sq. Where does the 25 or 29 run from at the ground.

Best getting on the 700 at Old Steine as all the shoppers get on at Churchill Square.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
I have to use a bus to get home ina couple of weeks so as to put brother in law on the 700 at Churchill Sq. Where does the 25 or 29 run from at the ground.

from the a27 the other side of the station. queues usually pretty good, when i have got the bus i've never failed to get the second one that comes if not the first.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton

Although the 25 actually starts from the Uni behind the South (west) stand, it's probably better to head over the bridge at Falmer station to the stops on Lewes Road. Enjoy a post match or 2 1st and there should be little trouble getting on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here