Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone sit in WSL near the away dugout? Help needed!

Ok seeing as everyone is jumping on the bandwagon saying that it is embarrassing etc. I'll explain why I haven't said anything to the guy. He has some sort of speech impediment/disability so what he is saying cannot be heard and is just swearing and spitting. I didnt know whether it would be appropriate to go up to someone with an ailment and confront them when it may Not be deemed appropriate. I'm all for the support of team/banter with opposition but when I am bringing my children to the game do not expect constant use of swear words and use of the word c unt. I was just interested to see if anyone else had approached stewards before regarding the situation but as per on this board people just try to put down and mock a fairly innocent and innocuous question.

No, you asked if we;d get involved in an e-petition, which is a bit different to this post.

I know who he is on about this bloke is not all there seriously he can be very very annoying he has a carer with him. I sit on row G and I think he's 5 up!! Seriously guys you should listen to this bloke he is something else!!! I remeber this bloke from the Withdean days and so many people complained about him!!!! Ill be happy to join the petition!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know who he is on about this bloke is not all there seriously he can be very very annoying he has a carer with him.

Well then, perhaps you or the OP should have a word with his carer, and express your concerns.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ok seeing as everyone is jumping on the bandwagon saying that it is embarrassing etc. I'll explain why I haven't said anything to the guy. He has some sort of speech impediment/disability so what he is saying cannot be heard and is just swearing and spitting. I didnt know whether it would be appropriate to go up to someone with an ailment and confront them when it may Not be deemed appropriate. I'm all for the support of team/banter with opposition but when I am bringing my children to the game do not expect constant use of swear words and use of the word c unt. I was just interested to see if anyone else had approached stewards before regarding the situation but as per on this board people just try to put down and mock a fairly innocent and innocuous question.

Had you stopped your post before mentioning the e petition you might not have got so much grief.

If there is something upsetting you just speak to a steward

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No, you asked if we;d get involved in an e-petition, which is a bit different to this post.

Indeed. Nor did he mention in the original plea for backing, that the target of his frustrations was disabled.

I know a few other lads who will join thnis e-petition!! I have already spoken to the carer and she just blanks us lads!!!

So speak to a steward, if it really is that bad they have to do something.

What do you think an e-petition will achieve?

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009

If it was just you and not your children having to deal with it then I would say just ignore i know i swear now and again during games but as your children are involved and you are really that bothered by it then i suggest you make a note of the row and seat number(s) of his seat and his carer and then contact the club either in person and then you might be able to get the club to deal with it in some way, hope this advice helps you, good luck.

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Maybe e-petition was the wrong phrase but I just thought an email from several people would carry more weight from one person.

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
If it was just you and not your children having to deal with it then I would say just ignore i know i swear now and again during games but as your children are involved and you are really that bothered by it then i suggest you make a note of the row and seat number(s) of his seat and his carer and then contact the club either in person and then you might be able to get the club to deal with it in some way, hope this advice helps you, good luck.

I agree with you. I'm not naive enough to think that my boy hasn't heard swearing before but when it is non stop, it does get on your wick a bit!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm with others about the epetition thing. If it's that bad ask a steward, you've immediately put it in the clubs hands and they'll make a decision. If he doesn't do anything drop a note to the club. I can understand why you don't want to confront it directly but a petition feels really sneaky.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
south-park-timmy-290x400.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here