Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone sit in WSL near the away dugout? Help needed!

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
For last season and Tuesday I have had some idiot sitting behind me shouting, spitting and swearing incomprehensible rants throughout the game. I am hoping to send a letter/email to the club asking that one of the stewards tells him to chill out a little bit as it is literally non stop,but wondered if some other people who know about the bloke im talking about would help me with either an e-petition or another email in?

Cheers!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For last season and Tuesday I have had some idiot sitting behind me shouting, spitting and swearing incomprehensible rants throughout the game. I am hoping to send a letter/email to the club asking that one of the stewards tells him to chill out a little bit as it is literally non stop,but wondered if some other people who know about the bloke im talking about would help me with either an e-petition or another email in?

Cheers!

why don't you say something then? Pussy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For last season and Tuesday I have had some idiot sitting behind me shouting, spitting and swearing incomprehensible rants throughout the game. I am hoping to send a letter/email to the club asking that one of the stewards tells him to chill out a little bit as it is literally non stop

If he is constantly swearing then you have a right to report to the club / stewards, who would have a word. Surely it would be better to have a chat with the guy first though, before taking such action?

but wondered if some other people who know about the bloke im talking about would help me with either an e-petition or another email in?

Cheers!

This part is a bit gay, to be honest. If you can't face talking to him yourself, at least have the balls to deal with it officially yourself.

Last edited:

I agree, we should NEVER under any circumstances do ANYTHING to try and rattle the opposition or their manager, it's just NOT CRICKET.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Is it me? I sit in WSL and sometimes swear incomprehensibly.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I agree, we should NEVER under any circumstances do ANYTHING to try and rattle the opposition or their manager, it's just NOT CRICKET.

Do you really reckon it does anything? Do you not think to become a football manager at a Championship club you might be able to handle some inane abuse?

Do you think some managers turn up at the Amex, realise someone doesn't like them and all tactical and footballing knowledge deserts them?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
was it Gus he keeps getting sent to the stands for shouting abuse at the ref
why did you not change seats to the family stand ?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Cheers!

This is surely a wind up! An e-petition?? really?? With respect mate, surely you have better things to do with your time?! Why not have a quiet word with the guy?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
he needs seagull stu to spot this fan filling up or driving away and for stu to have a word

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Cheers for the help everyone

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Saturday - walk up to your nearest steward (the ones in the bright yellow jackets) before the game and explain your concerns. Said steward should then monitor the situation and act appropriately.

Simples

Saturday - walk up to your nearest steward (the ones in the bright yellow jackets) before the game and explain your concerns. Said steward should then monitor the situation and act appropriately.

Simples

But what if said steward is the one swearing, spitting and shouting.???

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Ok seeing as everyone is jumping on the bandwagon saying that it is embarrassing etc. I'll explain why I haven't said anything to the guy. He has some sort of speech impediment/disability so what he is saying cannot be heard and is just swearing and spitting. I didnt know whether it would be appropriate to go up to someone with an ailment and confront them when it may Not be deemed appropriate. I'm all for the support of team/banter with opposition but when I am bringing my children to the game do not expect constant use of swear words and use of the word c unt. I was just interested to see if anyone else had approached stewards before regarding the situation but as per on this board people just try to put down and mock a fairly innocent and innocuous question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here