anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A mate of mine has just bought 5 white member tickets in person at the club shop.
I realise this is information is of little use on this thread however.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Please PM me your email address if you are unable to get onto the system. I will send you a form to email back to me and will attempt to assist you in buying tickets.

sent.

just tried again. didnt kick me out but didnt confirm anything and purchase history is not showing it. :rant:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
A mate of mine has just bought 5 white member tickets in person at the club shop.
I realise this is information is of little use on this thread however.

thats not much help to me, i am 25 miles away and snowed in

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
"A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 60009xxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC"

Does this mean I have bought one? I have never got through to the confirmation screen!

same for me. So have I bought a ticket?

Herbie 53

Jul 27, 2007
Actually Easy, Steve got eight tickets in the end. Some of the lads at work are going too. What a hero Steve is :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Actually Easy, Steve got eight tickets in the end. Some of the lads at work are going too. What a hero Steve is :)

If they are not normal albion fans , this comment could kick off the biggest BINFEST since Agincourt

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Blimey, the blokes a legend.
We're going for a couple down the Albion tonight, if you fancy toasting your Villa tickets. Have to make the most of it though, it closes down for good on Friday !

Yoda

English & European
"A maximum of 1 tickets for Aston Villa V BHAFC can be purchased. Customer 60009xxx currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for Aston Villa V BHAFC"

Does this mean I have bought one? I have never got through to the confirmation screen!

Wish I could get back in to even see if that comes up for me.

Crashed when doing payment and threw me out. :angry:

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol

i got that message earlier - but nothing in my purchase history or email.

insider - a little help - my girlfriend has tried booking for me. got through - came to a payment reference page and then as she was writting my details dont the site crashed. any way you can check its gone through as i cant log in to check purchase history and no email has come yet.

mongoose

Jul 24, 2007
reached payment screen no idea if it processed. now when i try again telling me my visa card isnt a visa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports