Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Please PM me your email address if you are unable to get onto the system. I will send you a form to email back to me and will attempt to assist you in buying tickets.

Sent.

Cheers.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i a\n now in, but when i click checkout it goes staight back tot he basket, :angry:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
This is so unfair, i want to get one of those exotic error messages. I'm extremely bored of the SERVER BUSY page. They could have put a pretty picture of the snow on there or something. FFS.

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
Am bored with Server Busy message, keep being teased when I get a "loading" message then back to Server Busy. Not how I planned to spend my snow day!!!

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Apologies if this is fixtures, but just how many people do you think their ticket server can accomodate at any one time?

My guess is four.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
If you are simply struggling to log on (and know your FAN NUMBER and PASSWORD), please be patient and keep trying. I am sure as the day progresses you will be able to log into the system. I can't help with this.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Given up.

PM sent Insider Cheers in advance.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
well, I have no idea if I've bought some or not, told to contact club, but no idea how to do that at present.:down:

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
wont take payment!

hi insider. managing to purchase tickets but wont accept any credit cards.. tried 3 so far just goes to a blank screen

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
** Also please don't send me multiple PMs ** It doesn't make any difference, and it was exactly this type of behaviour which clogged up the club's email system over the weekend. JUST BE PATIENT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here