Anyone know internet page for commentary for Todays Game ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Im living up in Nottingham, anyone know what the internet page is to listen to todays game ?
Im coming down to Brighton next weekend for first home game.

As far as i am aware, the radio stations only have license to broadcast on radio and NOT the internet as well, BBC radio sussex will have a different radio thread playing when the game is on, i think seagulls player have the online live commentary license maybe different in wiltshire maybe

Just checked on the E-Mail i had from BBC Radio Sussex in oct last year, this is the case although that was referring to them and not other local radio stations, They bid for a right to broadcast games either via TV, Radio or Internet they are separate licences, all of which cost money so the local radio stations use their budget as they see fit and of course internet based companies may have multi year deals

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Why advertise the game as part of a program and then not put it on, a joke that with technology now and we cant listen to a game that a lot of people have no way of getting to the game

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah i know explained but you would have thought with the access people get nowadays you should be able to listen to your team on the radio for a game, its just sad that us fans cant listen to our team if had to be away from Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports