Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone know a good way of destroying 200 pizza boxes?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG_0420 (1).jpg

Is that poster from the film Graham Potting ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
No shit. I've always had this issue though and there's no obvious "how the fck do I change my behaviour when it comes to cleaning" guide.

Got no pictures of my current apartment but some of my earlier...

View attachment 125641

View attachment 125642

View attachment 125644

Its 5x worse now though..

So yeah. Its an issue in my life, though I basically just laugh at the tragicomic of it. NOT TODAY THOUGH.

I'm becoming a better human today.

I really need some quick fix to deal with these ****ing pizza boxes though..

Good man. Hope you get the help you need. In terms getting your sh*t together and getting rid of your sh*t. :thumbsup:

Btw, there are tv shows over here that help people with their hoarding and clean ups. Anything similar over there that can help?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I was like that when I was a teenager, until I found out that females find it utterly repulsive (and it is), so my human male nesting instinct kicked in.

After a while, I wasn't any longer doing it for the females, I was doing it for me.

You really can't beat having a clean home. It's nice being able to drop food on the floor and not have it pick up various unidentifiable globs and hairs. It's nice knowing that any insects (or in your case vermin) that might enter your home are easy to spot and remove, rather than hiding beneath all the dirty shit lying about. But the key thing is the SMELL. You probably don't realise but your place probably utterly stinks and is respulsively disgusting to everyone apart from you.

One of the best things you can do with your life is clean up your home and never look back.

Agree. The times I've been able to keep it relatively clean is when I've had a girlfriend but even then obviously stayed mainly at their places...

And yea I realise it stinks, I dont bring anyone over here, and I dont even open my windows until very late at night, in order to save the neighbours. But it really stinks. Despite living in this shiet and being a chain smoker, I still feel the smell(s) all the time.

I'll try to use that last advice...

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Decided to clean my apartment after not doing it for a year or so and its going fine, but I have a pretty big issue: my 200 empty pizza boxes.

They dont fit in the refuse chute nor in my plastic bags, unless I rip them all apart which would be very dirty and time consuming (and I have sort of a phobia of ripping apart that material).

Anyone got advice? I've been thinking about putting them in my shower and just turn it all into paper mass but perhaps someone got a better idea?

Need a furniture update?

HTB1w1x3XpT7gK0jSZFpq6yTkpXaM.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good man. Hope you get the help you need. In terms getting your sh*t together and getting rid of your sh*t. :thumbsup:

Btw, there are tv shows over here that help people with their hoarding and clean ups. Anything similar over there that can help?

Yeah I've seen some of those shows (American or English), dont think we have it here though, people would go mad as **** and call it "humiliation TV".

Think my apartment is too small and my situation not as hopeless to fit into a show like that though. I've seen some of those people having a bunch of dead cats and shit beneath all the trash. I'm also not a "hoarder" so I dont have endless quantities of useless random "things" laying around, its all just.. waste really.

Plenty of (mostly female) friends have offered to help me to clean up though when they've heard me describe it, even saying it would be "fun", but of course I would never allow them to.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yeah I've seen some of those shows (American or English), dont think we have it here though, people would go mad as **** and call it "humiliation TV".

Think my apartment is too small and my situation not as hopeless to fit into a show like that though. I've seen some of those people having a bunch of dead cats and shit beneath all the trash. I'm also not a "hoarder" so I dont have endless quantities of useless random "things" laying around, its all just.. waste really.

Plenty of (mostly female) friends have offered to help me to clean up though when they've heard me describe it, even saying it would be "fun", but of course I would never allow them to.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I know the good folk of NSC has helped many a person with various problems - but this has to go down as the strangest request for help ever !

Truly bizarre!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I cannot abode a mess, even as a kid. I never ONCE had to be told to tidy my room - I wanted it tidy, so I kept it spotless. Now I can't even sit down to watch a film if there's shit and clutter in the living room, I have to clear it away first. I guess I'm a bit OCD. Tidy as you go along and its a piece of piss.

Leaving your place in that kind of shit state is pure laziness I'm afraid.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Condense them. Open them up and lay them flat. If you have recycling pop 20 or so a week in the bin or if you have a large communal bin stick a few more in. If they are condensed they will take up less room. Also when you start your clean up do it a little at a time. Little and often and you'll soon get through it and it won't seem like a daunting task.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here