Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to the Villarreal friendly?????

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
With all the tourists in town maybe they should display a poster advertising this game in the Queens Road office and, better still, sell tickets from there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Villareal is hardly a crowd puller really, they only just got promoted. Meh.

How many would we get for a friendly at home to Hull? (if we hadn't just played them for the last two seasons)

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'll be there since they were kind enough to push the kick off back to 7.30 knowing that I was working til 5. Out of gratitude.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Would liked to have gone but were on holiday, am gutted for my boy he really wanted to go to this one.reckon it will be attract at least 12,000 considering the start of school hols.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sussex based Spanish Surporters and maybe overseas students might help I will go but not bought tickets yet hoping for a couple of free 1901!!!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
And Norwich and Crawley

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I'm still not sure if I want to go or not. On the one hand, it will probably be a boring game as it's only a friendly, but on the other hand, I really miss football. I'll probably end up going to one of the two Amex friendlies and the development squad game against Lewes (Lewes have made some great signings and I can't wait to see them play. They could be pushing for promotion this season).

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I will be there. Taking the missus and a couple of neutrals (a Latvian and his wife) - hoping to turn them to the blue side.

An appearance by his countrymen might sweeten the deal.

Looking forward to seeing how we will have shaped up since Whitehawk.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cheap prices yes,but add the travel to falmer and the 6/8 pints and its expensive for anothing game,like another poster has said,miss these warmup games and the money you have saved would pay for 2 decent awaydays

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Villareal is hardly a crowd puller really, they only just got promoted. Meh.

How many would we get for a friendly at home to Hull? (if we hadn't just played them for the last two seasons)

I must've forgotten Hull's recent Champion's League exploits.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'll be there. :wave:

Reckon it'll sell a fair few more in next few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here