Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to become a Crawley fan for the day ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No, although depending on when the game is being played it might be tempting to go to OT as a neutral, can't see there being much demand for home tickets.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What a strange question. Of course not.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think we should start to hate them now. I used to live up there and go to games swell. I have mates who support them. But I now hate them with a Passion. Yes they are a Sussex club, but so what? Exter hate Plymouth and they are both in devon. We should all start to fuel the flames of hatred and start creating a decent rivalry.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Never, cant stand Crawley and how unsportsman like they are, did you see how rude and ignorant the manager and another coaching member was, i hope man utd whack 10 past them, but i do like Kuipers my fav all time Brighton player

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I think we should start to hate them now. I used to live up there and go to games swell. I have mates who support them. But I now hate them with a Passion. Yes they are a Sussex club, but so what? Exter hate Plymouth and they are both in devon. We should all start to fuel the flames of hatred and start creating a decent rivalry.

What do we do with Palace then? Who will be our arch enemies??

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1

Agreed

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No, but good luck to them.

Having beaten Swindon, Derby and Torquay, they've earned the right for some respect regardless.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It's about 3 miles from my house, and whilst I don't really give a shit about the result it might be an interesting game.

Fair enough if you live 3 miles away. But even so I'd go not caring who won

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here