Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to become a Crawley fan for the day ?

Glees

The Boobie Watcher
Feb 20, 2009
Lucy Pinders Left Nipple
They looked arrogant yesterday.....I am starting to hate them more than Palace.....Why should we like them just because they are from Sussex?
t

No. I don't like the way they've bought success.

No thanks!

Managed by a crook who's team is full of gamesmanship and big heads. Money from the far east god knows where exactly.

Town is full of ex London scum and as far as I'm concerned is not Sussex.

So again no thanks.

I hope Man Utd knock 10 past them. I hate them and everything they represent.

this.

Well I will stand up as one who is seriously considering it.
My son has never been to Old Trafford & we are both seriously underwhelmed with the Albion's Stoke fixture.
I am tickled pink & delighted for Crawley who like the Albion are very much on the up.
They have great owners & I only wish them every success (so long as they stay at least one league behind us).

Sussex needs two strong football sides.
The sleepy towns along the coast ex Btn will never amount to anything.

Good luck....to the 'your just a car park outside Gatwick team'

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No, but as FDM is playing I hope they win and he has a blinder. The bloke is a true gent, and as mad as a can of bees too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My son has never been to Old Trafford & we are both seriously underwhelmed with the Albion's Stoke fixture.
I am tickled pink & delighted for Crawley who like the Albion are very much on the up.
They have great owners & I only wish them every success (so long as they stay at least one league behind us).

Can I get this right, your son was not even alive the last time that the Albion were in the fifth round, and you would rather take him to watch another match, which is further away?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
not a cat in hells chance

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

Bizarre.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well, I've been to Old Trafford twice - on both occasions to watch Brighton play there. I have no wish to return unless, of course, Brighton are involved in the play-offs this season (I hope we go up automatically though). I have no love for Crawley or Old Trafford and I can just imagine how many Crawley "fans" will come out of the woodwork just because they're playing Manure. Let them enjoy their day but I won't be supporting them, I'll be at Stoke. No contest!!!

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton

Speechless!!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

:nono:

It's like supporting Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here