Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone feeling a bit flat about tomorrow after the Marseille game?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We're playing Liverpool at the Amex in the Premier League and can potentially go 3rd in arguably the best league in the world.
No matter how good Marseille was, this is our bread and butter and without success in the league it's highly unlikely we'll get a shot at Europe again next season.
f*** yes I'm excited for tomorrow.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
🤣 I’ve put the rest in my car fuel tank Jack! Real pleasure to meet you. Hope the footie was good last night too.
You’ll be unsurprised to find out I got too pissed on rosé and missed the train to Martigues.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm not too excited about tomorrow as I won't be there - I'm in Guildford with the rugby team. I hope to be back in time to watch the second half of the match though. But watching on the box after the experience of Marseille is bound to be a bit of a letdown

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
One day, maybe in the near future, maybe a bit further in the future, we'll be back in the Championship for a stint, maybe even lower at some point. We're not a big enough club for it not to happen again.

Think you need to keep that in mind more than anything!
That’s my attitude too. It’s understandable, but I think too many Albion fans are assuming that we’ve reached the mountain top and can never go back down again. We can and we will. Enjoy it while it lasts.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
That’s my attitude too. It’s understandable, but I think too many Albion fans are assuming that we’ve reached the mountain top and can never go back down again. We can and we will. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Maybe it will last…….….….
………… but the first aim of the season will be to be mathematically safe!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A little flat after the anticipation and fun in Marseille but it's vital we make some noise tomorrow so we need to shake off any lethargy otherwise it will spread to the players who could easily be feeling the same. An extra effort needed from everyone I think.
After missing the last 2 games due to man flu I'm well up for it!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Liverpool at home is one of the best fixtures in the world.
Granted that we have been here for a while, but I can imagine Rotherham or Mansfield saying WTF

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We're playing Liverpool at the Amex in the Premier League and can potentially go 3rd in arguably the best league in the world.
No matter how good Marseille was, this is our bread and butter and without success in the league it's highly unlikely we'll get a shot at Europe again next season.
f*** yes I'm excited for tomorrow.
Bread and butter

Who wants bread and butter when you can have steak?

But yes I need to wind my neck in

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Below flat. Given how we've started making a minimum of 5 changes per game and this has, at least coincided with, if. not caused, a significant drop in performance (and results), I'm heading into the game with a lot of concern, both for the performance and the result.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I know what the o/p means... today is back to reality. As has been said the League is everything. If we go down the League, no more Europe. And after all it is Liverpool ! There was a time not long ago when we have given our eyes teeth to be in their league.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
very flat, as very knackered. It also feels like there's too much football right now - beginning to sound like my wife........

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm hoping that all of you that went to Marseille will be inspired and energised to reinvigorate the Amex support. You've seen what can be achieved now replicate or better it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here