Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd prefer not to have those cables

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I wouldn't pay $175 for that, much rather do a bungy jump or skydive.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I might consider it. Is that cash in hand, or do they pay it directly into my bank account?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Impressive video.

Had to climb most of the Heathfield TV transmitter mast once, was flippin' freezing, wet and could feel it swaying about in the wind. Definitely focused the mind on not missing my footing or forgetting to clip onto the safety line. But nice views out to sea, planes heading into Gatwick, Canary Wharf etc.

Not quite on the same scale but seem to recall some knob climbing the floodlight pylon in the NE corner at The Goldstone. Kept the crowd amused until he was persuaded to come down.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I feel very very sick now !!!:down:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Yep, would do that no trouble at all. Wouldn't even raise my heartbeat either. These things just don't scare me unfortunately

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Probably vomit myself to death in the lift on the way up; but I'm OK-ish with really high heights where its obvious you'd definitely die rather than be horribly maimed by a fall.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Thanks for that, my bollocks just retracted.

Mine too, that is insane!!!

I'd be ok with the CN tower one, but the antenna? I'd like to be able to say I could, but I think I'd freeze

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I fail to see what is remotely scary about being in a full safety harness and walking about or climbing anything.

Probably more at risk of injury tying your shoelaces.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
My stomach just jumped over the edge.

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
I did the edge walk in October 2011. First time to Toronto, first time up the tower, so i thought i'd do it properly.

It's actually pretty good, the people who run it were quite amusing and you get the usual photos and DVD etc.
One plus is you get to go up the tower normally as well, so did the edge walk before dark, had some food and beers then went up to the usual observation area to see Toronto by night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here