Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy a drink or a hug?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Is this the Spanish Girl or a new hotty ?.

I stupidly walked out on the Spanish beauty for someone else, really. Obviously i should never have, but i cannae walk back through time. Or if i could then i'd go back to another time entirely and take a weapon with me and become a godly figure in the valley of beaglemen having gunned half of them down. That'd be good.
I am trying to be blasé and act like nothing matters. But it does. Or it has to in some way at least. I have had three girlfriends in 6 years, and not a second has passed without being from one to the next, really. I suppose it's just time to be unhappy alone, rather than unhappy and with someone. Unless i meet an attractive-enough psychologist who doesn't mind mixing business with pleasure.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
I prefer garlic mayo on my chips...its a winner :thumbsup:

It sort of seems just to me too (in as nice a possible way)...as little as I know about it.

I don't take that insultingly. Breaking someone's heart deserves the breaker some pain of their own outside of just the light guilty.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I stupidly walked out on the Spanish beauty for someone else, really. Obviously i should never have, but i cannae walk back through time. Or if i could then i'd go back to another time entirely and take a weapon with me and become a godly figure in the valley of beaglemen having gunned half of them down. That'd be good.
I am trying to be blasé and act like nothing matters. But it does. Or it has to in some way at least. I have had three girlfriends in 6 years, and not a second has passed without being from one to the next, really. I suppose it's just time to be unhappy alone, rather than unhappy and with someone. Unless i meet an attractive-enough psychologist who doesn't mind mixing business with pleasure.

The grass is usually not greener. Is there no way back for you and your Senorita as she was well into you ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its hard I reckon.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
The grass is usually not greener. Is there no way back for you and your Senorita as she was well into you ?.

Nah, i was so depressed anyway and took it out on her, i think, so it wasn't going happily for her anyway. She was beautiful and kindly and innocent, and i am sure still is. She deserves better and someone less in need of psychological therapy. Dragging her back in won't make me change for the better, even if i'm slightly less mental than i was.
I wouldn't like to watch the home videos, but i hope she's found someone righter already if that's what she'd like.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Stop spouting shite on here and get drinking the falling down water and smoking those fags you f***ing lightweight.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Can one be happy alone?

Happiness is not guaranteed by not being alone though. Happiness, as we know, doesn't exist anyway. Satisfaction and contentment are feasible and achieveable, and do not lie with the necessity of someone sharing every happening.
i think i hunger for an interuption in the solitudinality of recovering, of those cursed thoughts of despair that enwrap me without stoppage, but that's not good enough to have a relationship over, and no one can always be an advert break as much as i may wish them to some way be. There are other things too, of course, but i should find just a spot of serenity before firing myself in someone else's unbulletproofed direction.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Stop spouting shite on here and get drinking the falling down water and smoking those fags you f***ing lightweight.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

:)
I am drinking, don't worry. I live in a studio flat which has NO SMOKING written enormously on the frontdoor. I have to walk outside for a snout, and i am only wearing pants and socks. I'll trouser myself up and walk around the block for a faggy headrush.
And then come back to look for new blood.
;)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can one be happy alone?

God yes. Not a day when I don't think about single life. Current relationship's great and all that but going back to the single life....hmm. We're all wired differently though and living alone isnae for everyone.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:)
I am drinking, don't worry. I live in a studio flat which has NO SMOKING written enormously on the frontdoor. I have to walk outside for a snout, and i am only wearing pants and socks. I'll trouser myself up and walk around the block for a faggy headrush.
And then come back to look for new blood.
;)

:thumbsup:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Hi MB hope you are feeling a little better this am.:thumbsup:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I'm sorry to hear that MB...I suppose it depends on what you really believe makes you happy, or content or peaceful as I think perhaps all those are types of happiness.

Whether it's simply removing the main worries and fears in day to day life, or feeling that things are really going your way - all happiness I fear in life is a veneer. A sticking plaster over an ever-present sore that infects each one of us through our lives.

Some of the great moments of happiness have been spent alone - thoughts that are impossible to share because they are so personal.

And yet our human condition seems to propel us towards an oft soulless search for someone who will understand us. Accept us and grow with us.

And in this ever-changing, transient world that search shows us for what we are - like pacific salmon racing towards a home that lies so distant.

Passed killer whales, and voracious sea-lions we must pass. Ducking the razor-sharp talons of bald-headed eagles plucking us from our cozy ocean home with no warning.

And just as we battle up waterfall and gainst swirling current......moments from home and happiness, a grizzly death awaits us in the claws of a hungry bear.

the irony of all our lives is that to stop swimming - to stop m aking that incredible yet ulitmately futile journey means death today.

So keep swimming Meade's Ball. Accept your fate and grasp the moments of light and happiness. For we all must make this journey to our finality.

I'm sorry to hear that MB...I suppose it depends on what you really believe makes you happy, or content or peaceful as I think perhaps all those are types of happiness.

Whether it's simply removing the main worries and fears in day to day life, or feeling that things are really going your way - all happiness I fear in life is a veneer. A sticking plaster over an ever-present sore that infects each one of us through our lives.

Some of the great moments of happiness have been spent alone - thoughts that are impossible to share because they are so personal.

And yet our human condition seems to propel us towards an oft soulless search for someone who will understand us. Accept us and grow with us.

And in this ever-changing, transient world that search shows us for what we are - like pacific salmon racing towards a home that lies so distant.

Passed killer whales, and voracious sea-lions we must pass. Ducking the razor-sharp talons of bald-headed eagles plucking us from our cozy ocean home with no warning.

And just as we battle up waterfall and gainst swirling current......moments from home and happiness, a grizzly death awaits us in the claws of a hungry bear.

the irony of all our lives is that to stop swimming - to stop m aking that incredible yet ulitmately futile journey means death today.

So keep swimming Meade's Ball. Accept your fate and grasp the moments of light and happiness. For we all must make this journey to our finality.

f*** me that's a bit deep for this time of the morning.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Crikey.

Hope you're feeling OK this morning MB... try a walk and some fresh fruit today... especially if tonight is likely to hold more whisky and chips!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here