Anyone fancy a drink or a hug?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I know we've got the Sandaza and i know Tony Blair is on the tv refusing to admit to Andrew Marr, the British public or GOD above that he ever really did anything terribly terribly wrong, but my sort of girlfriend ended things with me this evening straight from work, so i've bought some cigarettes (i don't really smoke), some diet-coke and some cheap whisky.
At present i don't honestly feel sad, or sadder than usual/normal, but i know that in some unspoken part of my innards i feel rubbish, and even worse to know i'll have to see her every day at work just getting on with life, as she should. I loved that silly fucker.
*shrug*

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sorry to here that budy.

I'll take a hag. Whilst shifting my waist away from you like a proper bloke.
:cheers:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You're doing the right thing MB - cans of Guinness and Marlboro Lights got me through a relationship break up a good few years back when I was living Stateside. Got pissed on my own in front of the telly every night after work for a week or so watching the NBA play offs - fantastic.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
I suppose what i am really saying is i am now available for love - hags accepted. I don't do phone sex or write sexily on emails and in person i don't have many randy phrases or erotic chatter, but i do have a deep and longlasting anxiety that can be sometimes fun to watch (from the inside). I also have an electronic oven that bakes loudly and too quickly for my liking. It's on now with a £1.35 bag of McCains within. And a bike with a wobbly wheel. And a big screen tv that i haven't worked out how to stereofy the sound of, if it has that at all anyway and the stickers on the tv, never removed, are real. I like staying in a bit and playing football and waking up early to giggle at things i just dreamt of. I am not as young or old as i pretend, and i don't like dogs (the real ones, ladydogs of the human form i haven't gotmuch against or just fail to see).
I am 35. Call me.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
I'll join you in cyber-self-help fuelled by Radio Sussex and Newcastle's Best Brown Ale...

We are all in it together geezer :thumbsup:

Can't i be in it with a patient lady who doesn't know better instead?

Thank you though. I could be in and around here for some time desperate for attention.
:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
*hug* life deals us an unfair hand sometimes, some more so than others as well you know Mr Meades Ball, but you've hung in there before - and so you will again! Are your chips ready?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
This song came to mind...

[yt]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScG0ilS0dgI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScG0ilS0dgI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
*hug* life deals us an unfair hand sometimes, some more so than others as well you know Mr Meades Ball, but you've hung in there before - and so you will again! Are your chips ready?

Yeah they're ready and splattered in a tescos 65p tomato sauce. Cheap and cheerless. It's made me realise i don't think i could tell the difference between good and bad ketchups with a blindfold on and being on an advert on ITV4 at 4.45am. I'll live on.
In many ways, i deserve her departure. I made her leave someone else,and gave up my loving girlfriend for a different chance, for one i thought more apt. I hurt someone for something that failed. That sort of seems just.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know we've got the Sandaza and i know Tony Blair is on the tv refusing to admit to Andrew Marr, the British public or GOD above that he ever really did anything terribly terribly wrong, but my sort of girlfriend ended things with me this evening straight from work, so i've bought some cigarettes (i don't really smoke), some diet-coke and some cheap whisky.
At present i don't honestly feel sad, or sadder than usual/normal, but i know that in some unspoken part of my innards i feel rubbish, and even worse to know i'll have to see her every day at work just getting on with life, as she should. I loved that silly fucker.
*shrug*

Is this the Spanish Girl or a new hotty ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I still love my ex and think of her every single day 7 months on. Its hard mate.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yeah they're ready and splattered in a tescos 65p tomato sauce. Cheap and cheerless. It's made me realise i don't think i could tell the difference between good and bad ketchups with a blindfold on and being on an advert on ITV4 at 4.45am. I'll live on.
In many ways, i deserve her departure. I made her leave someone else,and gave up my loving girlfriend for a different chance, for one i thought more apt. I hurt someone for something that failed. That sort of seems just.

I prefer garlic mayo on my chips...its a winner :thumbsup:

It sort of seems just to me too (in as nice a possible way)...as little as I know about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports