[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wasn’t getting that any quicker

Wordle 734 4/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wordle 734 5/6
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Wordle 734 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not great, but was ok in the end. Interesting that a few people have had the same pattern for the last two goes, choosing the wrong 3rd letter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Despite the poor scores at large, I was quite disappointed with that 3.

Wordle 734 3/6

⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1687509949687.png

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Having just checked I now know why I thought we’d had the word before :smile: my memory is not totally shot it seems,
Thanks for posting that, Icy. I wondering yesterday whether such a list existed. Interesting/annoying that my starter word that I've been using for ages (and that of @Bakero I assume, as that's where I got it from) is on there :facepalm: Although it's still useful in often getting decent scores.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Thanks for posting that, Icy. I wondering yesterday whether such a list existed. Interesting/annoying that my starter word that I've been using for ages (and that of @Bakero I assume, as that's where I got it from) is on there :facepalm: Although it's still useful in often getting decent scores.

I knew it'd been used because it gave me my one and only hole in one. I ditched it for a time after that but found my average was dropping so went back to old faithful.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Birdie

Current Streak: 66

Max Streak: 463

Average: 3.65

Wordle 734 3/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I knew it'd been used because it gave me my one and only hole in one. I ditched it for a time after that but found my average was dropping so went back to old faithful.
My starter word has been pretty good for a couple of years and recently has thrown up two or three letters every day. I keep thinking that I should now change it as this can’t continue but I am a creature of habit :smile:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

My starter word has been pretty good for a couple of years and recently has thrown up two or three letters every day. I keep thinking that I should now change it as this can’t continue but I am a creature of habit :smile:
There must be some clever dick somewhere who can take all of the words used as answers, find the most used letters and come up with a word using those letters that hasn't yet be an answer. But that clever dick DEFIANTLY isn't me :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports