Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
We need to be careful about revealing our usual starter words - some unscrupulous participants of this forum could use this data for nefarious purposes by looking at the thread before playing themselves! Of course this is purely hypothetical because none of us on here would do that.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
We need to be careful about revealing our usual starter words - some unscrupulous participants of this forum could use this data for nefarious purposes by looking at the thread before playing themselves! Of course this is purely hypothetical because none of us on here would do that.
Point taken 🤫

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Maybe I'm bored but I have begun to try and establish other posters starting words - think Cluedo...

@Si Gull @JJ McClure - your starting word is STALE I believe.

EDIT - is it OK to use https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/wordle-past-answers to ensure a past answer is not entered?
Using any list, off internet or you own, to me would be cheating, so I would never do, but each to their own and I guess there are people who feel the need to impress with lowest scores they can by whatever means!

Same goes for looking on here prior to doing the day’s Wordle. I don’t see the issue with discussing on here after doing the day’s Wordle as it’s only a very sad case who would look here first at the likes of another’s starter word before doing their Wordle. Beyond pathetic!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FFS!

Wordle 735 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1687562251357.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Using any list, off internet or you own, to me would be cheating, so I would never do, but each to their own and I guess there are people who feel the need to impress with lowest scores they can by whatever means!

Same goes for looking on here prior to doing the day’s Wordle. I don’t see the issue with discussing on here after doing the day’s Wordle as it’s only a very sad case who would look here first at the likes of another’s starter word before doing their Wordle. Beyond pathetic!
Never look on here before posting. But I look at my little lest so I don't try a word previously used. Cheating?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A word lottery for me today

Wordle 735 5/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I did a premature fist pump as the Greens emerged on go 2. Still, happy with the symmetry of 380 attempts with an overall mean of 3.80.
Wordle 735 3/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
2023 mean 3.65
Streaks 166

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 735 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

satisfyingly symetrical
my starting word is bottom, but it never fits.
but seriously I do always use the same starting word, and if that is totally fruitless I use the same second word. I couldn’t be bothered to see if they have already been solutions. It would take the fun out of it for me.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Wordle 735 3/6

🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I use a different starter word each day, and todays answer is a starter word I have used in the last week or so

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle 735 4/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Only a 4 today, but it felt like a well constructed 4, if there is such a thing.

Played 517
Streak 255
Average 3.85

2023 Average 3.66

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here