Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Else Just Feel Like Hiding In The Bogs Til 15:01 For Saturday Games?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Its annoying, I could feel the tw@ts standing behind me missing my head by inches, I didn't wanna be a kill joy as they didn't actually hit me, but its annoying haha

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I love a bit of scarf twirling and was gutted that I hadn't brought mine along as I witnessed all the whirling going on around me, it was like a scene from Apocalypse Now and I thought they were going to start pumping out Waltz of the Valkyries over the speakers at one point.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't mind it at all. Not aware of any other clubs that do it.

I'd change the music every game. Ring of Fire is great away from home, but starting to wear thin now. Let's keep it for always.

Something by the Prodigy for Norwich? Firestarter?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
well at least there wasn't any clackers in sight

That was because of the freezing cold weather at The Amex , they'll be back on display when the fans start wearing their loose fitting shorts again.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
no,no thats clangers or even clingers
mind you its all the same thing, a bit shite.

No, I was thinking Knackers (or even Knickers...)

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Fanzone, words to GOSBTS and ring of fire all makes me cringe. Let's face it , if it was another club , we would all be saying how tinpot it all is.

Also, ring of fire will back fire one day. When we lose in the 90th minute and the away fans imitate us doing ring of fire! It's going to happen! Then we will probably stop doing it

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Nothing wrong with the pre-match build-up imo. I thought the words on the screen worked really well saturday and actually got more people singing the song. Can't understand the moans about Ring of Fire either, a good simple tune that gets people going. The club do pretty well with the fanzone and creating an atmosphere before the game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nothing wrong with the pre-match build-up imo. I thought the words on the screen worked really well saturday and actually got more people singing the song. Can't understand the moans about Ring of Fire either, a good simple tune that gets people going. The club do pretty well with the fanzone and creating an atmosphere before the game.

I want a BOUNCY BALL along the words. WHERE is my bouncy ball?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I want to hide (not in the bogs) until I miss Hey Jude.

Anyrate, a change is good. Intro was getting a bit stale.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just a tongue-in-cheek thread for a seriously dull grey Sunday afternoon. Don't affect me personally, I'll be the bloke holed up in Trap One til I hear the ref's whistle.

True about the GOAL MUSIC though, that's where we're heading, sure as Reading is Reading.

What we really need are clackers and a BAND, or at least a drum. That'll get the place ..... er ........ clacking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here