Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone Else A Tad Emotional Today ?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
mean honestly I'm a JCL who only started going in the hyypia era and even to me today was something special, can't imagine just how unreal this must be for all you fans following this club for decades, stood by in tough times and fought for survival, massive congratulations to you all. Albion!!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Definitely welled up a few times.
What a day, what a season, what a team and what a manager.

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
We hate Palace......it's so dated !! Were you there for the Mullery Venables spat ?
I agree. A bunch on the train singing “have you ever seen Palace in Milan?”. Let’s look upwards not downwards. A notable distinction of us over other clubs is the respect we’ve shown other fans this year and the add to the atmos as a result - eg Grimsby Town even though their fans were scuts. Let’s stay high people!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Of course. It was emotional.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yep. Still struggling to let it sink in now. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we'd reach Europe. It does t seem so long ago that it was pipe dream to reach the PL! Unreal, especially after what happened at the start of the season. Incredible to think none of us had even heard of RDZ when the season started.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I did a bit actually and welled up. Actually it was seeing Bloom on the big screen as well which nearly set me off as well

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Thought about my Dad who first took me to Albion games in 1971 and died far too young in 1985. He would be so proud and so am I. Following the Albion has so had so many intense emotional ups and downs but this feels particularly special. In dreamland right now.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Attilla put a soppy poem up and for some reason it reminded me of the main men popping Cava at Withdean before a home game - possibly against Ipswich- and it did for me at that point. Great club, special times

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
On the train back to newhaven you would have thought that we had lost tried to move things on but was like a bloody funeral procession

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here