Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone bracing themselves ahead of Monday nights transfer deadline?

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
pointless thread, what are your thoughts any ins and outs. 24 hours later no ones in or out.
you going to change your mind again in the next 48 hours ?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
pointless thread, what are your thoughts any ins and outs. 24 hours later no ones in or out.
you going to change your mind again in the next 48 hours ?

I gather that nothing is happening either way ...pointless thread over

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think the club are scared to spend money because of poyets appeal, if he wins how much will the club have fork out in compensation and costs ?? Got to be £2 million +

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think the club are scared to spend money because of poyets appeal, if he wins how much will the club have fork out in compensation and costs ?? Got to be £2 million +

Or maybe the club dont feel the need to sign any players. Or maybe the players available are absolute pony.

Oh, and it doesnt stop incoming loans or free transfers which dont command £2 Million fees - so it has nothing to do with Mr HitTheCeiling.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
I cannot see us selling anyone. I also expect us not to sign anyone before the window shuts.
I would however expect some loan business during the international break.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Hurumph, that's made my decision to take Monday off work to watch SSN seem foolish now. Still, something might happen.

I heard this yest afternoon I might add before CMS extended injury situ

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we don't manage to sign a first team striker I'd at least like to see us sign a decent prospect for the development squad who could step up if needed, It's something we hav'nt had at the club for a long time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
No permanent signings, striker or otherwise, in the pipeline for #bhafc by Monday, says OG.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Oscar post Millwall: I don’t feel I need another striker, we just need the ones that we have got here back fit and availabl

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
No permanent signings, striker or otherwise, in the pipeline for #bhafc by Monday, says OG.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
Oscar post Millwall: I don’t feel I need another striker, we just need the ones that we have got here back fit and availabl

But as that seems a long way off what about the next 6-10 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here