Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone bracing themselves ahead of Monday nights transfer deadline?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Telling that Ulloa has picked up a mysterious injury just before the last game of the transfer window.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
in the current market Leo would have to be worth a Le Fondre , Becchio , Austin type player + 2-3 million.....if we can get that i would sadly let him go....otherwise ....not...!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How much would Leo fetch £4.5- £5 mill? Good business if he went but I totally hear what you are saying

Good business? We can kiss goodbye to our hopes of the Prem if we sell him, and that's where the money is. Literally, sell ANYONE but not him.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
We're not going to sell Leo. He's worth too much to us, we don't need to sell, and the player himself has made no hints that he wants out. We only signed him this year, he is under contract and he seems happy, Oscar seems happy, his team mates seem happy and we, as fans, are certainly happy.

It's too early in his Albion career for him to be moved on. We can't hold on to him forever, but we certainly can hold on to him this transfer window at least

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Surely Leo can't leave anyway?

Isn't there a rule against a player being permanently signed to any more than two teams in a 12 month period?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wouldn't be good business as this time next year he'll be an 8 digit fee.
TB will struggle to turn that down if we aren't promoted.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Whilst we are looking at who is coming whose to say we wont lose some key players?

What are your thoughts? Buckley? Liam? Leo?

IMO if the monies good and we can strengthen the overall team similar to Nooney and Bennett deals then I'm all for it!

(there is nothing behind this post I have no info I am just asking what you think)

Pretty certain that someone will leave. Doubt it'll be one of those three though.
Liam's injured so that seems unlikely. Ulloa is pretty much irreplaceable on our budget. Will's been off form so can't see why someone would pay the amount we're after.

There are likelier candidates to depart, IMO like.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This window has been somewhat of a disappointment I must say, but I suppose having kept Leo, Liam, Buckley etc is a good thing. Hopeful of at least one signing....please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 Days, 13 Hours, 34 minutes

Buckley seems happy in his recent interviews, so I reckon he's staying.

Orlandi would be a worry to be poached, but his injury may just be fortunate timing in that respect.

Bridcutt also coming back from injury, so should be safe from bids, but I just keep thinking that Norwich are going to come in for him. Again hopefully injury works in our favour there.

So Barnes and KLL look like obvious potential departures, anyone else?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Theres nobody coming in and nobody going out

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Theres nobody coming in and nobody going out

Is that confirmed by your source?

If so then maybe we are going to wait until the Loan window opens. I also hope that means that CMS is back sooner than expected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here